Zante Holidays 2020
With our range of top hotels in Zante and a choice of stunning resorts, you’ll be sure to find a range of cheap holidays in Zante. Head to Laganas or Zante Town for buzzing nightlife, or Kalamaki for a laid-back vibe, Tragaki for a blend of the two or visit Tsilivi for fun family holidays.
Zante at a glance
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
This is a clubbing holiday hotspot!
Discover the best beaches
We love Navagio, Kalamaki, Alykanas & Banana beaches
Top attractions to visit
Visit the awe-inspiring Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Cove)
Must-visit historical sites
See the Panagia Skopiotissa Monastery
Perfect for watersports
Explore Zante's reefs and dive with turtles
Jump for a swim amongst the gorgeous Blue Caves
Top resorts in Zante
Located on the Ionian island of Zakynthos within the Greek Islands, Laganas is a vibrant resort which enjoys a Mediterranean climate. Laganas holidays …from £107 pp
Alikanas is a traditional seaside village located in the north-eastern part of Zante, next to Alykes village. As well as …from £103 pp
If you’re looking for a laid-back beach holiday in 2020, Kalamaki is the place to go. With 5km of soft, …from £126 pp
Filled with Greek charm and bathed in sun, Tsilivi is a fantastic cheap holiday spot on Zante’s north-east coast. This …from £125 pp
Take some time out of your normal routine to enjoy everything that a holiday to Alykes has to offer. Formerly …from £154 pp
Argassi is a tranquil little resort on the island of Zante (also known as Zakynthos), handily located just 3 kilometres …from £153 pp
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Zante
Things to do in Zante
There are a variety of things to do on the island, but if you’re spending a week in Zante, check out how to spend 7 days on the gorgeous island!
Things to do in Laganas:
- Go clubbing – Head to The Strip where you’ll find loads of bars and clubs – perfect for a lads’ holiday. Whether it’s just a few drinks you’re looking for or the full-on Zante clubbing experience, it all happens here!
- Boat trip – Why not explore the coast in a little more detail with a boat trip? It’s the perfect day out.
- Turtle watching – Visit Laganas Beach for a chance to see the turtles coming ashore to lay their eggs.
Things to do in Tsilivi and Kalamaki
Things to do in Tsilivi:
- Tsilivi Water Park – The kids will love it here, where you can whizz down water slides and splash around in the pools.
- Fantasy Mini Golf – With a selection of three courses, make your way around obstacles like waterfalls and volcanoes.
- Traditional Greek dancing – Catch a glimpse of traditional Greek dance on Tsilivi’s Main Street.
Things to do in Kalamaki:
- Turtle watching – Kalamaki Beach is great for turtle watching, as it is a dedicated conservation area.
- Day trip to Argassi – Enjoy the water sports on offer or hike up to the Monastery of Panagia Skopiotissa.
- Horse riding – Kalamaki is fabulous for horse riding, it’s perfect for exploring the local scenery.
What our local experts say
When in Zante…how to spend 7 days on the ...
When it comes to a Greek Island holiday, there are many to choose from. ‘Which one should I visit?’ is the question burning in your mind. Well, let us try and help you out with that. Santorini and Mykonos perhaps come to mind first when thinking about a Greek Island ...Continue reading
Why we love Zante
Zante has long been considered a reveller’s favourite resort destination and don’t get us wrong, the nightlife here is exciting, lively and fun. However, there is so much more to this Greek island that doesn’t get enough credit. Zante can be an island favourite for every type ...
Most popular hotels in Zante
Your Zante questions answered
No. Of course Zante has its areas renowned for partying like Laganas. But it also has family-friendly areas, beautiful beaches and peaceful resorts too. Zante has spectacular views and bays including Shipwreck Bay (otherwise known as Navagio Beach), home to turquoise waters and a fascinating shipwreck.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes