USD: United States dollar
Walt Disney World Holidays 2021
Nothing quite compares to the magic of Walt Disney World holidays. It is, after all, the "happiest place on Earth"! There’s a reason why they say ‘you’re never too old for Disney’, and that’s because it’s the perfect escape, for very young children right through to the elderly.
When it comes to amusement resorts, the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida is the absolute cream of the crop. With a huge selection of theme parks featuring roller coasters, adrenaline-pumping water parks, majestic wildlife encounters and a shopping scene that would put most malls to shame, Walt Disney World, Florida holidays are non-stop fun in the sun.
Only at Disney parks can you meet your favourite characters face-to-face (and even have breakfast with them in certain Disney hotels), experience hundreds of thrilling rides and attractions, watch spellbinding shows and escape everyday life for a truly magical getaway.
But it’s not all about the rides! Adults will find never-ending entertainment in the lush, green golf courses, exciting nightlife, stunning Florida beaches and excellent restaurants.
Walt Disney World is great for:
- Family holidays - we don’t need to explain why Walt Disney World is great for families, but just in case you doubted it, it really is a magical land for both parents and children.
- All inclusive holidays - you will be busy exploring the magic all day long, so an all inclusive package is an ideal way to ensure you can relax when you get back to the hotel.
- Cheap holidays - We have packages available to suit all budgets, so whether you’re looking for a luxurious break or a cheap holiday to Walt Disney World, you too can experience the magic.
Book with confidence
Why book Walt Disney World holidays
The best theme parks
Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom – where do you even start?
Fun water parks
With adrenaline-pumping water parks like Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, you can have fun for hours!
With a wealth of family-friendly resorts, exploring the theme parks is almost too easy!
Your guide to Walt Disney World holidays
With so many fantastic theme parks and attractions to choose from, it can be difficult fitting everything into one trip!
- It’s a good idea to create your own ‘top 10 things to do at Walt Disney World’ list before you go, so you can prioritise your favourite parks and attractions.
- Disney World is incredibly varied and there truly is something for everyone. From theme parks and water parks to golf courses and animal encounters, both kids and adults will be smiling from morning to night.
- The theme parks at Disney World include Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.
- Magic Kingdom has an exciting selection of rides, including a runaway mine train, plenty of thrilling rollercoasters and a fantastic choice of child-friendly attractions, based on some of your favourite Disney stories.
- The Disney water parks include Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach; ideal venues for cooling down in the hot Florida sunshine.
- You’ll also find a shopping village for all your souvenirs and merchandise, plus wedding and sports-themed attractions to enjoy.
- Don’t forget to make time for some of Orlando’s other local attractions too. There’s a huge variety of things to do in Orlando for all ages.
Walt Disney World, Florida is made up of multiple parks, all based on a different theme. As you walk into each destination, you’ll instantly feel like you’ve been transported into a new, exciting atmosphere, and it’s tough not to get drawn into Disney’s irresistible charm. But just what are the Walt Disney World Parks?
- Start your journey at the Magic Kingdom, where the wonders of Disney really come to life. Here, you’ll find the iconic castle, classic rides and attractions, character meet and greets, and famous Disney parades.
- Epcot is a futuristic theme park, featuring round-the-world (and even out-of-this-world) fun, plus plenty of seasonal attractions you won’t want to miss.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios combines the magic of Disney with the excitement of showbiz. Step behind the scenes and experience live-action extravaganzas, more Disney-themed lands to explore, and lots of fantastic rides and attractions.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is the perfect place for wildlife lovers. See some of the world’s most incredible animals, plus the unmissable themed rides and shows.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach is a winter-themed waterpark, featuring ‘snow-capped mountain’ waterslides, lazy rivers and even an area for little ones.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon is the complete opposite to Blizzard Beach in terms of theming. In place of wintery mountains, you’ll find a tropical-based waterpark with wild rapids, shark reefs and the biggest inland surfing lagoon in Florida!
Walt Disney World weather
Your Walt Disney World questions answered
If you're staying in a Disney hotel, you'll benefit from 'extra magic hours', which allows guests early access to the parks before public opening times. This is when the parks will be least busy, so if getting in before the crowds is important to you, booking a room in a Disney hotel is recommended.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 12:33 6 March 2021