Wailea at a glance
Immediately south of the town of Kihei, Wailea rests in all of its pristine glory. If you are looking for a fun holiday this season, packed with golden sand beaches and excellent restaurants, then make Maui’s Wailea your choice this year.
Perfect for ...
- Groups needing a holiday of beach filled relaxation.
- Couples who enjoy an exotic summer holiday.
- Families looking for a special holiday in the United States.
With one of the most impressive beaches on the entire island, leisure activities rampant and terrific access to the rest of the island, there is no reason not to make Wailea your choice this holiday season;
- The Ahihi-Kina'u Natural Area Reserve is an offshore reserve with fantastic snorkelling, which occasionally gets sea turtles to view. If sea life excites you, or you’re just looking for something unique, then this is your place.
- There are two golf clubs with a total of five courses. This is an ideal place to stay for golf loving vacationers.
- Just south of the main Wailea town centre is La Perouse Bay, where the lava from Maui’s last volcanic eruption flowed out to sea. It’s a rocky beach, but interesting to see the geological changes made by this act of nature.
- Wailea has two fantastic beaches that are each great for swimming. They have clear blue water, and easy tides, making them perfect for all levels of swimmers
Book With Confidence
Don’t be tied down to package deals. At loveholidays.com, you can handcraft the holiday that best fits you. We’re Fully Licensed so you can book in confidence.
Why wait?, book your holiday to Wailea today on loveholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.