Vasilikos at a Glance
Vasilikos is a former fishing village, which has grown over the years to become a popular tourist resort. Located on the south eastern tip of the Greek island of Zante, this charming area makes the perfect destination for anyone in search of a classic beach holiday.
- Beach lovers: You’ll be spoilt for choice in this beach paradise!
- Families: The relaxed and friendly atmosphere in Vasilikos makes it a great destination for a family holiday.
- Nature lovers: From the beautiful rolling hills further inland, to the Marine Park, Vasilikos holidays are home to countless species of flora and fauna, as well as boasting some of the best views on Zante.
Most popular hotels in Vassilikos
Zante Imperial Beach
Zante Royal Resort
Belvedere Luxury Suites
Palazzo Di Zante
Naturist Panorama Hotel
At a glance
- Time Zone: GMT +
- Average flight time: 3h 35m
When to go
(°C) Avg. High Temp
Explore a Zante Paradise
Vasilikos, Greece, lies in a scenic setting of rolling hills and olive groves, spreading down towards golden, sandy beaches. The main attraction here is the sea front, where you’ll find great conditions for both swimming and sunbathing.
There are a number of restaurants and bars lining the back of the beach, too – be sure to try the seafood during holidays to Vasilikos, as it’s something of a specialty on this island! You’ll be able to enjoy the fresh catch of the day, cooked to traditional Greek recipes.
Then there are the water sports – if you’re looking for a little excitement, then it doesn’t come much better than taking a spin on a jet ski around the bay, or even trying your hand at windsurfing! Scuba diving is another popular option on your holiday to Vasilikos, and the high visibility of the water makes it the ideal place to dive.
Nature lovers should take the time to explore the National Marine Park of Zakynthos, a beautiful reserve which is a home to a number of rare species such as the Caretta sea-turtle.
Why book a Vasilikos Holiday?
- The area around the town boasts some of Zante's top beaches – including those at Kaminia, Porto Zoro, Ionio, Daphni, Banana and St. Nicholas.
- Visit during July or August and you’ll be able to see the famous sea turtles coming onto the beach to lay their eggs.
- While not as busy as some of the other towns on the island, Vasilikos boasts a good selection of bars and clubs, where you’ll be able to enjoy cheap drinks and some of the traditional Zakynthian entertainment.
- If you’re looking for adventure, then this is a great spot for water sports, with countless exciting options on offer along the beach.
Deals on Vasilikos Holidays
Take advantage of our outstanding deals on holidays to Vasilikos! Our experts have found the best deals on hotels and cheap flights to Zante, so all you need to do is pick the dates and pack your suitcase!
- Budget hotels in Vasilikos
- Family-friendly hotels in Vasilikos
- Special offers on summer holidays to Zante
Here at loveholidays.com, you can forget the standard package holiday to Vasilikos. Instead, we source the best rates going on hotels and transport deals to Zante, allowing you to plan every aspect of you holiday to Vasilikos, in line with both your tastes and your budget.