- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The original Vegas mega-resort, The Mirage is an exotic Polynesian dream. An erupting volcano, an indoor rainforest, a dolphinarium, and an amazing complex of pools, lagoons and ... Continue reading
The original Vegas mega-resort, The Mirage is an exotic Polynesian dream. An erupting volcano, an indoor rainforest, a dolphinarium, and an amazing complex of pools, lagoons and waterfalls take you straight to a tropical paradise. Book a holiday here and you can also look forward to superior service, ultra-modern guest rooms, and dining that includes the renowned Carnegie Deli. And it's all right at the heart of the Strip!
- Tropical swimming pool area with two pools, lagoons and whirlpools
- Various restaurants, including Samba Steakhouse, STACK and Carnegie Deli
- Coffee shops and snack bars
- Various bars, including The Beatles™ REVOLUTION Lounge, RHUMBAR, The Sports Bar and Japonais Lounge Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- Three spas surrounded by waterfalls and lush foliage
- Beauty salon
- Internet access
- The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
- Frequent comedy, music and theatre shows
- 1 OAK nightclub
Resort King rooms (up to 2 people) have 1 king-size bed, air conditioning, 42" LCD TV and bathroom with hair dryer and bathrobes.
Also available: Resort Queen rooms (up to 4 people); Premium View rooms (up to 4 people), which are located on higher floors with views of the Strip.
To make booking a holiday at The Mirage in Las Vegas easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book The Mirage with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to The Mirage are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 120V 60Hz
$1 = £0.74
This week's weather forecast
Please wait while we load the map for The Mirage
Questions and Answers about The Mirage
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.