Disney Area Deluxe Homes
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
CANCELLATION POLICY: Any cancellations within 14 days of the departure date will be charged at 50% of the total invoice. Cancellations within 7 days of the departure date will be ... Continue reading
Any cancellations within 14 days of the departure date will be charged at 50% of the total invoice. Cancellations within 7 days of the departure date will be charged at 100% of the total invoice.
STANDARD HOME CLASSIFICATION
* Great value basic homes, with value priced furniture, linens, fixtures and fittings.
* Private screened (heatable on request) pool with a minimum of two loungers and a table and four chairs. Pool net provided on request.
* Fully equipped kitchen with oven, four hob range, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, toaster, large and small pots and pans, baking trays, matching set of cutlery,plates and glasses for maximum occupancy level and a washing machine and dryer
* Television in the living area with basic satellite or cable service.
* Generally a queen or double bed in the master bedroom, a double bed in the second bedroom, two singles in the third, two singles in the fourth and either a double or two singles in each additional bedroom. A pull out sofa bed or rollaway beds must be provided for maximum occupancy levels. Two sets of linens for each bed.
* Minimum of two bathrooms. Two bath towels, one hand towel and one washcloth per person for maximum occupancy levels.
* Vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, broom and dustpan
ADDED EXTRAS FOR DELUXE HOMES
* These properties will meet the expectations of your more discerning clients who demand the best. The homes will be larger, often brand new and have the overall feel of a show home.
* Furniture, fixtures and fittings will be newer, of a premium quality and in mint condition.
* Amenities are as the executive properties, although there are flat screen 19" televisions in the additional bedrooms, a stereo player or IPOD docking station available, Wi-Fi throughout the property and additional patio furniture if space permits. The television in the living room will be at least 42" and have enhanced cable or satellite.
* Pool heating is available to pre-book at a cost of £150 per week.
To make booking a holiday at Disney Area Deluxe Homes in Kissimmee easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Disney Area Deluxe Homes with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 120V 60Hz
$1 = £0.77
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Disney Area Deluxe Homes
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.