USD: United States dollar
USA holidays 2021
Superlatives don’t do America justice. Where else can you go from the heart of an untamed National Park to some of the world’s most culturally diverse cities in the space of a few days?
No matter where you start your holiday to the USA, you’re most likely to be struck by Americans’ warmth, which is just as much in evidence on the streets of New York as on the casino floors in Vegas. A love of freedom and adventure reigns supreme from coast to coast, with epic road trips, live music and exploring the great outdoors practically national pastimes.
Fly and drive adventures in the USA
It’s impossible to see the whole country on holidays to the USA, but you can cover a lot of ground in a week or two. The possibilities for fly-drive trips are endless. Land in Denver, the mile-high city, and head up into the Rockies. Flop on Florida’s best beaches then road-trip the Keys. Or cruise from California’s scenic coastal highways all the way to Seattle.
Book with confidence
Why book Usa holidays
Top attractions to visit
Grand Canyon, Walt Disney World, Times Square, Golden Gate Bridge
The best theme parks
Take the kids to Orlando for a week of fun theme park visits
Sample the local food
From tex-mex to Chicago-style pizza, Manhattan delis and everything in between
Great national parks
From Grand Canyon to Yellowstone National Park
Go on a road trip
Take on the great American road trip at least once in your life
Explore the city
We love New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago
Nowhere can match the energy of NYC, the city that famously never sleeps. Whether you’re here for the art and …From £452 per person
Nevada holidays are all about variety. Check out the casinos and nightclubs of Las Vegas. Then head into the desert …From £526 per person
A sunny land of world-famous theme parks, sandy beaches and exciting nightlife, holidays to Florida tick all the right boxes. …From £438 per person
From the bright lights of Hollywood to sun-kissed beaches and the world’s tallest trees, the Golden State delivers bucket list …From £530 per person
-->--> An oasis of calm and serenity amongst the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean, the …From £1,221 per person
Georgia in USA, North AmericaFrom £528 per person
Top resorts in USA
Ready to kick up your heels with a large dose of glitz and glamour? Soak up the bright lights of …From £526 per person
Adventure awaits in Orlando, the theme park capital of the world. When it comes to family fun in Florida, Orlando …From £467 per person
Uniting wonderful beaches, year-round sunshine, countless attractions, shopping and nightlife, holidays in Miami Beach have something for everyone to enjoy. Situated …From £494 per person
Lake Buena Vista
Lake Buena Vista is known as being the home to the Walt Disney World Resort®. Wherever you stay within this …From £518 per person
Holidays to Kissimmee are proving popular with all ages in 2021. This alluring city in Florida is located in Osceola …From £438 per person
Manhattan is dynamic, diverse and architecturally stunning. Come to experience world-class museums, incredible dining and a creative energy that’s unmatched …From £482 per person
Most popular Usa hotels
Your guide to Usa holidays
National Parks in the USA
America has an astonishing 62 official National Parks and a total of 423 protected parks and reserves. If you’re looking for cheap holidays to the USA, hire a motorhome and set off to explore.
- Yellowstone National Park is known for its remote wildernesses and geothermal wonders. Don’t miss Old Faithful, its most famous geyser, and the magnificent Grand Prismatic Spring.
- Utah’s Zion National Park is less visited than some of its neighbours in the Southwest, but no less magnificent. Hike the Narrows, or embark on the steep trek to Angel’s Landing.
- To really go off grid, explore Glacier National Park. There are some 700 miles of hiking trails here, along which you might spot black bears, elk, lynx and mountain lions.
- On Hawaii’s Big Island, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park protects extraordinary biodiverse landscapes in the shadow of the active volcanoes, Kīlauea and Mauna Loa.
- Climbers flock to Yosemite National Park. Scaling Half Dome’s sheer granite rock face is the ultimate professional challenge, but it’s a much easier hike to Yosemite Falls, the park’s highest waterfall.
For more information check out our essential guide to US national Parks
History and culture in the USA
From Washington’s monumental monuments to Mesa Verde’s ancient cliff dwellings, there are no shortage of destinations where you can pack your American holiday with cultural and historical insight.
- It’ll take you at least a few days to see Washington DC’s most famous sights. As well as the White House, the Capitol Building and the National Mall, don’t miss the fascinating National Air and Space Museum and beautiful Washington National Cathedral.
- In Atlanta, you can visit the childhood home of Civil Rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. and learn more about his legacy at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- The cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde were inhabited by the Ancestral Puebloans, who lived here from 600 to 1300 CE. The homes they left behind have fascinated visitors since they were discovered in the late 1800s.
- Rocky Alcatraz Island, off the coast of San Francisco, has an eerie history. Home to one of the country’s most notorious prisons for years, these days it can be toured with the help of audio guides and tours.
- Few cities have as rich a history as Boston, for many the most likeable and easy-to-explore city on the East Coast.
What our local experts say
Top 6 unforgettable US nightclubs
If you’re booking a holiday to the US with the intention to party, then it can be a little exhausting choosing a destination when there’re many hotspots all over the country. So, with this in mind, we’ve done the leg work for you and rounded up our top ...Continue reading
Your USA questions answered
The best time to book your USA holiday depends on which states you’re planning to visit. California and Florida are warm year round, while many of the northern states are blanketed with snow throughout the winter.
Top USA Destinations
Check out our top destinations in the USA:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 19:31 6 March 2021