- Room size (sqm): 55
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Internet access
- Smoking rooms
- Extra beds on demand
- Cot on demand
Rixos The Palm Hotel
- Private beach
- 3 swimming pools
- Luxury spa
- Hotel-run Kids Club
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Set in 10 acres of lush gardens with inner courtyards, Rixos The Palm Dubai hotel is situated in a prime position on the renowned Palm Island surrounded by the restful Gulf Ocean ... Continue reading
Set in 10 acres of lush gardens with inner courtyards, Rixos The Palm Dubai hotel is situated in a prime position on the renowned Palm Island surrounded by the restful Gulf Ocean in exotic Dubai. The hotel offers 5 star luxury in one of the most glamorous coastal cities in the world, for a holiday you will always remember.
Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel offers 233 deluxe rooms and suites in elegant interiors, set in two buildings that are connected by an atrium, and complemented by a wealth of facilities. The hotel features two beautiful swimming pools surrounded by rich greenery that in turn cascades down to the sandy beach, serviced by pool sun beds and umbrellas. A professional animation team supervises a range of fun activities like Yoga, pilates, water gym, step aerobics, Zumba, Darts, beach soccer, Badminton, table tennis, Boccia, mini-golf, card games, Backgammon, chess and checkers, fitness classes, and tennis, so you will always be entertained! Guests enjoy direct beach access where you can take part in a range of water sports. The hotel also has a fabulous onsite Rixos Spa & Wellness centre with a Turkish bath, massage rooms, Russian sauna, steam room, floatation bath and beauty salon as well as providing a huge range of therapy treatments. Families are also well catered for with the fun Rixy Club, a professional animation, babysitting services (with charge), and a Rixy Cruise – the only cruise ship designed just for kids!
There is no shortage of fine cuisine at Rixos The Palm Dubai. You can enjoy Turkish and international cuisine at A La Turka, the fabulous Chef's specialty restaurant provides modern European cuisine combined with exotic Asian fare. If you feel peckish between meals the lobby bar and coffee lounge offer delicate Turkish pastries, fresh brewed coffees and tea as well as refreshing cocktails. You can also hit the Nargile Shisha lounge or friendly pool bar for drinks and light snacks. Finally the White X beach and lounge is open all day from 9 am to 3 am serving drinks and a bistro menu for lunch and tapas in the evening. Add to all this plenty of entertainment with love music, night cinemas, themed DJ parties and much more! Palm Island, Dubai, and enjoy some well-earned rest and relaxation.
Although the hotel arguably has everything you need for your dream holiday, Dubai is a city well worth exploring. The hotel offers a complimentary daily return Water Taxi to Dubai Marina Mall, the ultimate shopping destination, and the city itself has a range of architectural sites and fabulous activities to enjoy. Play a round of golf, wander on the golden sands of Palm Jumeirah beach, and enjoy one of the most opulent urban hubs in the world.
- 24 hour babysitting service
- 24 hour butler service for specified room categories
- 24 hour Business services
- 24 hour laundry service
- 24 hour multilingual Concierge
- 24 hour reception services
- 24 hour room service
- Kids go free (up to 14 years old)
- Complimentary daily return Water Taxi to Dubai Marina Mall.
- Complimentary shuttle bus (Hotel-Mall of the Emirates-Hotel)
- Complimentary Special Kids Club (Rixy Club)
- Dry cleaning and pressing service
- Express check-in and check-out
- Free internet access
- Free return water taxi voucher per person (Hotel-Dubai Marina Mall-Hotel)
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Turndown service
- Valet parking. (Most services are with charge).
Food and Drink
Rixos The Palm Dubai hotel is booked as Bed and Breakfast accommodation with an option for Half Board. The hotel has a fine choice of elegant international restaurants as well as cosy and trendy lounges and bars.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (A La Turca), six times a week: 07:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (A La Turca), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (A La Turca), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Restaurant (L´Olivo ), Daily: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Seafood, Restaurant (Salt (closed on Fridays and during Summer)), Daily: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Restaurant (L´Olivo Informale), 24 hours: 00:00 - 00:00.
- Patisserie, Daily: 07:00 - 12:00.
- Pool Bar (Highlights), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Ichill), Daily: 10:00 - 01:00.
- Bar, Daily: 17:00 - 02:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; Premium brands, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks; Beer; Red Wine; White Wine; Rose Wine; Wine; Spirits; Vodka; Gin; Brandy; Rum; Whiskey; Raki; Bottled water.
- Mini Bar, Juices; Bottled water; Coke; Fanta; Sprite; Canned Juices.
- Spa; Watersports (non-motorised); Mini Club.
- Room Service (Minibar refilled daily,).
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Pool Games; Aerobics; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel features guest rooms and suites with a contemporary style and design, generous in space, splashed with bright welcoming tones of decor, elegant furnishings blending with artistic features, and modern amenities for your comfort. Room features include air-conditioning, private bathroom facilities (bath and shower, deluxe bath amenities, hair dryer, WC), tea and coffee making facilities for daily refreshment, high tech phone units with data ports, safe box, high speed Wi--Fi and broadband internet (additional charge), large LCD flat screen Satellite and Interactive TV, bathrobe, slippers, electronic key card access, telephone, and a a private furnished balcony with stunning Gulf Sea views. Room categories available are Deluxe Room (max 2), Premium Room (max 3), Wellness Superior Room (max 2), and Junior Suite (max 3).
Getting to the Hotel: The hotel is located 47 km from Dubai International Airport and Rixos The Palm Dubai offers airport pick-up and drop off by arrangement.
From 23 March 2015 Rixos the Palm is offering complimentary beach, lounge and pool access, in addition to a drink, at the world-famous Eden Beach Club every Thursday and Friday between 7pm and 12am. Each month, the venue hosts one of Dubai’s most anticipated events: Eden Black, where guests can join in the fun between 9am and 2am.
A local charge will be collected from the client upon check in of 20.00 AED per room per night.
Please note rates are not valid for UAE.
Local Tips: Rixos The Palm Dubai hotel is a mere 5 minutes' drive from the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, one of the city's premier business hubs.
To make booking a holiday at Rixos The Palm Hotel in The Palm Jumeirah easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Rixos The Palm Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : The Palm Jumeirah, East Crescent, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 18652
Please wait while we load the map for Rixos The Palm Hotel
Questions and Answers about Rixos The Palm Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
What is the charge of 20AED per night for if we have paid the hotel 1 Answer
There is a local tourist tax to pay in Dubai at all hotels, some suppliers include it in their rates and other donot so you have to pay this locally to the hotel
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member