What's this hotel doing to help you have a safe stay?
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Foodies, lick your lips in anticipation: world cuisine and local specialties follow-on from a signature breakfast; live cooking stations, themed dinners and continental lunches – hey you're on holiday! The Tikka Café adds spice with Balti-style cuisine and open show kitchen. Light snacks, pastries, cakes and specialty teas & coffees are yummy treats in the lobby lounge.
Stay cool and refreshed in the outdoor pool and keep toned with a workout in the 24-hour fitness centre.
Sightseeing & cultural visits (don't miss the Old Town), high-end shopping, great dining, lively nightlife, water parks and sports.
For bookings until 31st July 15
For the period of 01st July 15 to 30th Sept 15.
Guests can enjoy 15% discount for lunch and dinner in Bistro 55
Live the high life in your contemporary room. Comfy furnishings, smart bathroom, quality entertainment and media and, some delicious smellies to pamper you. Air-con, of course, and room and Concierge service is a call away.
Only 30 minutes from Dubai Airport – 33km. 7km from Dubai Marina and 12km from Dubai Mall.
Food and Drink
Enjoy international cuisine at Bistro 55, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Please note: There may be reduced facilities at this hotel during Ramadan.
Please note that as per the UAE Law you have to be 21 years old in order to check-in at the hotel.
However, if a 21-year-old adult (or older) is accompanying you during your trip, then you would be able to check-in at the hotel.