AED: United Arab Emirates dirham
Iconic skyscrapers, rippling deserts and gorgeous beaches combine for exotic holidays to the United Arab Emirates. From innovative Dubai to the dramatic Hajar Mountains, this is a land of incredible adventures.
Comprising seven separate emirates, the United Arab Emirates is a show-stopping travel destination that offers culture and dazzling architecture with a large dose of luxury. Man-made wonders rest on a backdrop of natural beauty, with mountains, wetlands and coral reefs to explore. If you’re a shopaholic, get set for colourful souks and some of the biggest shopping malls in the world.
United Arab Emirates history and culture
Culture vultures are never far from history and tradition on United Arab Emirates holidays. Admire ornate mosques and discover museum treasures. Delve into the lives of Bedouins on desert safaris and watch as artisans weave and craft pottery. Your explorations take place beneath sunny skies, with hot summers and pleasantly cool winters.
Why book United Arab Emirates holidays
Discover the best beaches
The emirates offer visitors long stretches of powdery white sands and clear waters
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Don't forget to visit the world's tallest building in Dubai - The Burj Khalifa
Fab shopping scene
With shopping malls galore in the UAE, there's never been a better time to splash the cash
From Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi to Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai
Lush natural wonders
Jebel Jais Mountain in Ras al Khaimah is a fascinating landscape to explore, plus, there's a zipline too!
Top attractions to visit
Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina Circuit for F1 fans and a guided tour of Dubai's Jumeirah Mosque
A dramatic metropolis in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Dubai is famed for its record-breaking attractions and miles of …From £289 per person
Adventure is never far away in Abu Dhabi, with its rippling desert and thrilling theme parks. Throw in sandy beaches …From £392 per person
Ras al Khaimah
Sandy beaches and soaring mountains attract outdoor lovers to holidays in Ras Al Khaimah. On the backdrop of natural beauty, …From £354 per person
If you’re looking for a relaxed 2021 holiday in the United Arab Emirates, Fujairah is an ideal alternative to the …From £418 per person
Top resorts in United Arab Emirates
The Palm Jumeirah
The stunning island of Palm Jumeirah is an attraction in its own category – completely man-made and fabulous, the island …From £447 per person
Home to the world’s tallest building, largest indoor snow park, and biggest mall, Dubai City in the United Arab Emirates …From £289 per person
On a backdrop of pristine, white sand and turquoise water, Jumeirah Beach is a brilliant base for Dubai holidays. Off …From £342 per person
Jumeirah Village Circle
Jumeirah Village Circle in Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFrom £571 per person
A jewel sat perfectly on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, Jebel Ali is the ultimate in luxury Arabian holidaying. Situated …From £368 per person
Picturesque waterways rest beneath futuristic skyscrapers in Dubai Marina. From white sand beaches to mammoth shopping malls and rolling desert …From £403 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to United Arab Emirates holidays
Top 5 things to do in the United Arab Emirates
From romantic rooftop dining to family-friendly attractions and outdoor adventures, there’s something for everyone on holidays to the United Arab Emirates.
- Enjoy camel rides, fireside dinners and four-wheel driving through the dunes on a desert safari. Go glamping under the stars and learn about the traditions of desert-dwellers.
- The Dubai Mall is one of the largest in the world and boasts over 1,000 retail stores. After filling your bags to the brim, there’s plenty more to do. Visit the aquarium and zoom around the ice-skating rink.
- Authentic cultural and heritage sites make Sharjah a hotspot for history buffs. Visit the museums of the Sharjah Heritage Area and the Mleiha Archaeological Site.
- Swim with views of the iconic Burj Al Arab at Jumeirah Beach and don’t forget to snap a memorable selfie. Golden sand, palm trees and turquoise water complete the picture, with playgrounds, a library and cafes just off the sand.
- The Corniche is Abu Dhabi’s waterfront promenade, stretching across sandy beaches and landscaped gardens with sweeping views of the skyline. Hire a bike to explore and stop at the Heritage Park.
United Arab Emirates famous landmarks
Have your camera at the ready to capture awe-inspiring landmarks and architecture throughout the United Arab Emirates.
- The tallest building in the world, Dubai’s Burj Khalifa is a bucket list destination in itself. Take the journey to the 148th floor to the globe’s highest observation deck. Then, soak up panoramic views of the city and Arabian Desert.
- Named after its incredible shape, Palm Jumeirah is a manmade island that’s home to luxury resorts, gourmet restaurants and beaches. Hop on the monorail to view the attractions from above.
- Majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is surrounded by elegant, manicured gardens. The Abu Dhabi masterpiece features 80 marble domes, soaring minarets and crystal chandeliers.
- The dome of Louvre Abu Dhabi seems to float in midair and its web-like pattern filters sunny rays onto the ground below. Inside the striking museum, you’ll see 12 galleries of world-class art collections.
- Dating back to 1446, Al Badiyah Mosque is known as the oldest in the UAE. Located in Fujairah, the mud-brick mosque has four pointed domes and a prayer hall that’s open to non-muslims.
What our local experts say
Why Ajman is no longer considered “the unknown emirate”
When we mention the United Arab Emirates, what do you think of? Perhaps a couple of major names come to mind? Most notably Dubai and Abu Dhabi. As a result, it’s pretty easy to forget about the other five emirates that the UAE has to offer.Continue reading
Most popular United Arab Emirates hotels
United Arab Emirates weather
Your United Arab Emirates questions answered
For pleasant temperatures for both the beach and sightseeing, visit the United Arab Emirates between November and March. Average high temperatures are around 24° C.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 19:35 27 January 2021