The original building which now houses these beautifully styled apartments was built in 1933 by the Benardete family at a time when there was rapid expansion in the Beyoglu district of the city. Over the years it has been added on to and finally restored to its' current state in 2013 by a private company. The suites are decorated in muted tones and furnished in a French style with high quality amenities provided. The area is full of beautiful buildings, narrow streets and small shops and ideally placed for getting around the city. Sishane metro station is only a few metres away and the Galata Bridge across the Golden Horn is 650m.