- Air-Conditioning (Central)
- Baby Cot (free of charge)
- Balcony or Terrace
- Bathtub or Shower
- Fire Alarm
- Heating (Central)
- Internet (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- No.Bathrooms: 1
- TV (Flat Screen)
Hillside Beach Club
- Private Blue Flag beach
- 2 adults-only beaches
- Large swimming pool
- Top evening entertainment
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Voted one of TripAdvisor's 'Best Hotels 2012', you can be sure of excellent facilities, friendly service and beautiful views when booking a holiday at the Hillside Beach Club ... Continue reading
Voted one of TripAdvisor’s ‘Best Hotels 2012’, you can be sure of excellent facilities, friendly service and beautiful views when booking a holiday at the Hillside Beach Club Fethiye. The hotel enjoys stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea and pine forests, providing the perfect setting for sitting back, relaxing and taking in your surroundings with a cool drink.
Relax and enjoy the hotel’s private beach or the area’s two adult-only beaches where you can make good use of the sun loungers or try your hand at wakeboarding, sailing and scuba diving. Alternatively, head to the Hillside Beach Club’s swimming pool and sun terraces where you can grab a delicious snack or cocktail from the pool bar.
There are delicious Turkish and international dishes on offer throughout the day and guests can enjoy the buffet restaurant, a la carte restaurant or beach bar a la carte restaurant. There are several bars serving cool drinks throughout the evening, perfect for enjoying the view.
Those looking for some relaxing activities should try a yoga or pilates lesson or head to one of the two spas offering aromatherapy massages and a range of beauty treatments. The more active should make use of the hotel’s many activities. Why not try table tennis, tennis, football, basketball, volleyball or aquaerobics? Alternatively, take a day trip or a boat trip and explore the beautiful local area. There’s plenty for the kids as well, with a kids’ club, two pools with waterslides, a mini-disco and evening entertainment.
Please note: due to the location of this property it may not be suitable for guests with mobility difficulties.
The Hillside Beach Club is just one of the many great hotels on offer in Turkey with loveholidays.com; why not also take a look at Voyage Torba in Torba and the popular Commodore Elite Suites & Spa in Side. There really is so much choice for your holiday to Turkey!
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Kids Club
- Snorkelling (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Private beach with sunloungers
- One adult-only beach
- Large swimming pool with sun terraces and an excellent poolside bar open until late
- Pool/beach towels provided
- Quality buffet restaurant
- Guests may dine at Pasha on the Bay à la carte restaurant (beverages payable locally, reservations required 24 hours prior, children under 12yrs not permitted)
- Guests may also dine at Beach Bar à la carte restaurant (conditions are as per Pasha on the Bay, but children are permitted)
- Several bars
- Motorised watersports
- Wake boarding
- Outside activities including boat trips, culture and nature tours, adventure and sports activities
- Two spas offering a range of treatments and aromatherapy massages
- Yoga and pilates classes
- For children: hotel-run kids' clubs (4-7yrs and 8-13yrs) and Young House (14-17yrs, subject to numbers, with facilities including games consoles, internet access and DJs), two kids' pools with fourwaterslides, organised activities including all day tournaments, mini-disco and kids' evening entertainment, ighchairs and cots
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet, Daily: 07:30 - 10:00, 12:45 - 14:30, 19:00 - 21:45.
- Late Breakfast, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00.
- Snacks, Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Midnight snacks, Daily: 00:00 - 04:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Spirits; Tea; Coffee, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
Standard Club rooms (Category C) have a double or twin beds and child bed (if required), air conditioning, satellite LCD TV, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box, hairdryer, shower room and partial sea view.
Club rooms with a direct sea view and a complimentary bottle of wine are available.
Club triple rooms (Category E) with a double or twin beds and single bed plus a small balcony and partial sea view are also available. These rooms are furthest away from the main facilities.
Superior double rooms with large terrace (Category A) are as club rooms, with a double bed (plus extra bed, if required), a sea view and large private terrace.
Superior family rooms with large terrace (Category B) (minimum 4 people) have a double bedroom, plus separate smaller room with twin beds (the main room can also accommodate an extra child bed if required), sea view and private terrace.
Club single rooms (Category C) are also available.
To make booking a holiday at Hillside Beach Club in Fethiye easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hillside Beach Club with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : None, Fethiye, Dalaman, Turkey, 48300
Please wait while we load the map for Hillside Beach Club
Questions and Answers about Hillside Beach Club
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How far is this hotel from fethiye centre and is it easy to get into the town Angela Farrer 1 Answer
HI there the hotel is 4km ( approx 2 miles) from the centre of Fethiye, there is a bus from the hotel a few times a day or local taxis are reasonable
Added 1 year, 2 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Transfer time from the Airport to Hotel. Thank you. Hillside Beach club, Fethiye, Turkey. 3 Answers
Shuttle transfers take approx. 90 minutes, we can also arrange a private transfer
Added 2 years, 5 months ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
It is aprox 63 kilometere, thanks Esther
Added 2 years, 5 months ago.
By Esther, loveholidays.com team member
Hello, Approximate transfer times are via shuttle bus 1 hour 45 minutes or via taxi 1 hour 15 minutes. Regards
Added 2 years, 5 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member