- Room size (sqm): 22
- Cot on demand
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Make-up mirror
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Direct dial telephone
- Mini fridge
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
Seher Resort & Spa
- 50m to beach
- 300m to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Discover the 5 star All Inclusive Seher Resort and Spa, located conveniently approximately 6 km west of the popular Turkish resort of Side. The hotel enjoys a wonderful location in ... Continue reading
Discover the 5 star All Inclusive Seher Resort and Spa, located conveniently approximately 6 km west of the popular Turkish resort of Side. The hotel enjoys a wonderful location in the area of Evrenseki, whose centre is only a short stroll away and offer various shops. For those who don't want to or cannot walk, the hotel offer a mini bus services to Evrenseki centre. The beach is meanwhile right across the beach promenade in front of the hotel and with its gentle slope and wide space ideal for families.
Antalya International Airport is about 45 minutes by car from the hotel.
Most popular facilities
At the Seher Resort and Spa you'll never get bored. With outdoor swimming pools, one of them with water slides, separate children's pool, game centre, a wide choice of bars and restaurants, shops and more there is the perfect fit for everyone.
Indulge yourselves in the pleasures of Turkish and international cuisine at the main buffet restaurant or one of two A la carte restaurants. For a relaxing drink in the evening the lobby bar with piano is the perfect choice, and snacks are available during the day at the hotel's patisserie.
Please note that water slides and A la carte restaurants are only available from May to October.
- Parasols and sunbeds by the beach
- Parasols and sunbeds by the pool
- Beach towels (change at extra charge)
- 24h reception
- Wi-Fi connection
- TV room
- Game centre (extra charge)
- Outdoor pools
- Separate children's pool
- Relax pool (16 years or older)
- Doctor on call (extra charge)
- Sports (free): tennis, beach volleyball, table tennis, gym, aerobics, sauna, hamam
- Sports (extra charge): tennis with floodlights, tennis equipment, steam room, water sports (local provider)
- Spa area (extra charge): steam bath, massages, various treatments
- Entertainment: Soft animation, disco, bowling, darts
- Mini club and children's entertainment
- Breakfast, Buffet, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (from 01.05 to 31.10).
- Patisserie, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 17:00.
- Midnight snacks; Soup, Daily: 23:30 - 00:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (from 01.05 to 31.10), Daily.
- A la Carte; Turkish; Seafood, Restaurant (from 01.05 to 31.10), Once per stay.
- Mini Bar, Bottled water, Upon Arrival.
- Drinks, Fresh juices, Disco (not included), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol, Soft drinks, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
The Seher Resort and Spa offers a choice between Standard Rooms and Family Suites, the latter more spacious and ideal for families or groups of friends. Standard Rooms include a private bathroom with shower and hair dryer, direct dial telephone, flat screen satellite TV, mini bar, safety deposit box (extra charge), air conditioning and a balcony or terrace. Family Suites include all of these standard facilities, yet have an extra bedroom separated by a sliding door, two AC units and a second TV with a plasma screen.
To make booking a holiday at Seher Resort & Spa in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Seher Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : EVRENSEKI MEVKII,, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07300
Please wait while we load the map for Seher Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Seher Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.