- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Direct dial telephone
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Room size (sqm): 32
- Disability-friendly bathroom
Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa Side
- 63.2km to Antalya Airport (AYT)
- Short walk to local beaches
- 2.5km to central Side
- Outdoor pools with slides
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa offers beachfront accommodation suitable for families or couples. Its location is the small resort town of Side, in Turkey, around 65km away from ... Continue reading
Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa offers beachfront accommodation suitable for families or couples. Its location is the small resort town of Side, in Turkey, around 65km away from the centre of Antalya city and 60km away from Antalya International Airport. This family friendly resort benefits from its own private beach and is 250m away from Side-Kumkoy beach. There are a range of amenities at the resort, including King Cobra Kingdom Aqua Park, an ultra modern waterpark, an array of swimming pools, sporting facilities and spa and beauty services.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
Food and Drink
The hotel has 6 restaurants. A snack bar is also available throughout the day. Evening drinks can be enjoyed at the lobby bar. All-Inclusive: All-Inclusive includes softdrinks (Service Hours: 24h Service), midnight snacks (Service Hours: 22:30 - 06:30), coffee and tea (Service Hours: 24h Service), cake and pastries (Service Hours: 11:00 - 23:00), wine (Service Hours: 24h Service), snacks (Service Hours: 12:30 - 16:00), local spirits (Service Hours: 24h Service), late breakfast (Service Hours: 10:00 - 11:00) and beer (Service Hours: 24h Service).
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sunset), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Main Restaurant (Sunset), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Patisserie, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Anatolian Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Waterworld a la carte snack restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Sunset View Beach Bar & Restaurant), Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Harbour Town Lunch), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sunset (Adults only section available)), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (Night Owl Bistro), Daily: 00:30 - 07:00.
- Buffet, Main Restaurant (Sunset), Daily: 22:30 - 01:45.
- Restaurant (A´la carte restaurants is free of charge three times a week and reservation required.
- ); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed) (Swim-wear and undershirts are not allowed in the restaurants during evening time due to the hygienic reasons and other guest´s expectations. Long trousers are required for Men.
- A la Carte; Seafood, Restaurant (Crystal Sunset Cruise); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; Mexican, Restaurant (Tex-Mex); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; Japanese, Restaurant (Orient Express Asian ); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; International, Restaurant (Planet Crystal Restaurant); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Drinks, Lobby Bar, 24 hours.
- Drinks, Bar (Sweettooth Bar); Beach Bar (Sunset View), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Drinks, Pool Bar (King Cobra), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Anatolian), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Irish), Daily: 18:00 - 01:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Anti Express; Stairway to Heaven Roof Lounge), Daily: 20:00 - 23:00.
- Drinks, Disco (Optional), Daily: 00:00 - 02:00.
- Drinks, Bar (1001 Nights Disco Bar), Daily: 00:00 - 02:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Bottled water, Once per day.
- Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily: 09:00 - 19:30.
All rooms are decorated in a bright, airy and modern style, with their own balcony and a full range of modern conveniences including air conditioning and heating, LCD TV with satellite TV, mini bar, safe box, direct dial telephone, wireless internet and en-suite bathroom.
Please note: Family room with two bedrooms/Two bedroom apartments consists of one double/twin bed in the main area and a separate area with another double/twin bed.
Payment facilities include Visa Card and Euro/Master Card. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities.
To make booking a holiday at Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa Side in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa Side with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Bingesik Mevkii, Kumkoy Yolu, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07330
Please wait while we load the map for Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa Side
Questions and Answers about Crystal Sunset Luxury Resort & Spa Side
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
My child is 9 nearly 10 can she use the on site aqua park or is there age restrictions?? 2 Answers
She will be fine
Added 1 year, 6 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
are there any height restrictions for the water slides?...
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.