What's this hotel doing to help you have a safe stay?
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Mini Club (ages 4 to 12 years) offers supervised activities and a mini disco; a children's pool and playground.
Recently renovated in 2017, the 4-storey 5-star beach hotel has 379 rooms in total. It offers its guests a 24h reception (check-in from 14:00, check-out until 12:00), a lobby with bar, air conditioning, coiffeur, kiosk, various other shops and discotheque. After an eventful day, you can relax in the evening at the hotel bar. For honeymooners, the hotel offers special romantic dishes in the restaurant. WiFi is available for free. For the user of an Internet corner the hotel charges, where applicable, a fee. Additionally the hotel has 2 conference rooms. Room cleaning is free of charge. Laundry / ironing service and medical service are available for a fee. Guests can be woken in the morning by hotel staff upon request.
Guest accommodation has a modern tasteful décor with interiors of warm tones, drapes and fabrics of fresh colour, smart furnishings and amenities for your comfort and convenience; features include air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with bathtub and/or shower and hair dryer, satellite TV, telephone, mini fridge, safe box, comfortable seating and kettle facility.
Room choices can be made from Standard with land view or side sea view, Deluxe with land view or Swim Up Room with pool view, and a Family Room with land view. Family rooms are 2 bedrooms with a sliding door seperator.
Food and Drink
Breakfast (from 07:00 - 10:30) from the buffet. All inclusive: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and lunch and dinner only in selected restaurants or bars. Water, soft drinks, coffee & tea, beer, wine, national alcoholic drinks and selected imported spirits (limited) in special bars and restaurants at certain times. Cakes & pastries (10:00 - 18:00), small snacks (12:30 - 15:00), late riser’s breakfast (10:30 - 11:00), midnight snacks (00:00 - 01:00), free internet, free minibar in your room (limited) and free use of safe (with deposit).
- Breakfast, Restaurant (Hemera), Daily.
- Breakfast, A la Carte, Restaurant (Sofra), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant (Hemera), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Hemera), Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Afternoon snacks, Restaurant (Hemera), Daily: 14:00 - 16:00.
- Snacks, Patisserie, Snack Bar (Hanimeli), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Hemera), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Hemera), Daily: 00:00 - 01:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Akdeniz), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Turkish; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Sofra), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Fish; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Sandal), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Aquarium), Daily: 10:00 - 01:00.
- Mini Bar, Mineral water; Coke; Canned Juices.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, 24 hours.
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Mini golf; Mini Club; Sauna; Fitness Centre, At least 2-3 nights entertainment.
A 20-minute walk from the ancient city of Side with its Greek origins and offers ancient ruins through to pretty beaches: must-see attractions include the amphitheatre (which is the largest one in Anatolia), the museum that is housed in the old Roman baths, and also the Temples of Apollo and Athena. Manavgat is only 8km away. Taxi and public minibus services are available in front of the hotel.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, currency exchange, WiFi internet in lobby, Concierge service, room service, laundry service, business facilities, accessible hotel, local travel services and information, air-conditioning, onsite shops, car hire, fully-equipped meeting rooms and onsite parking is possible.