Ali Bey Club Manavgat
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Head off on a Kamikaze mission. Explore the mysteries of a Black Hole. Feel weightlessness in a Space Bowl. And all in one day, thanks to 3 of the more rip-roaring waterslides at ... Continue reading
Head off on a Kamikaze mission. Explore the mysteries of a Black Hole. Feel weightlessness in a Space Bowl. And all in one day, thanks to 3 of the more rip-roaring waterslides at Ali Bey Club’s waterpark. There’s stacks to do here, with sports, activities, a massive spa, and more than 60 tennis courts. And as for location, you’re right on a long, sand-and-shingle beach.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
The little ones have got a kids' club, an art studio and fun high ropes course, while adults can sign up for archery and cooking classes. And down on the beach there's a long list of watersports. You've got one of the world's biggest tennis centres here, with a whopping 62 courts and an academy for kids. There's tonnes more on the sports front - beach volleyball, basketball and football all make the cut.
- Watersports - try out parasailing, diving, water-skiing and much more
- Table tennis (opening hours: 10:00-24:00)
- Shuffleboard (opening hours: 10:45)
- Pool table (opening hours: 10:00-24:00)
- Professional tennis centre with ten floodlit courts, central court with seating area and a tennis shop (opening hours: 07:00-19:00)
- Karl-Heinz football academy (June-August)
- Games room (opening hours: 10:00-00:00)
- Crafts workshop (opening hours: 09:00-20:00)
- Darts (opening times 11:00-16:00)
- Catamaran school
- Beach volleyball
- Aqua aerobics
- Kids' tennis area (opening hours: 07:00-19:00)
- Adventure high ropes course
- Kids will love having their own pool, complete with pirate ship and a zoo full of animal-shaped slides and sprays (opening hours 10:30-17:45)
- Sandy pool for infants (opening hours 10:30-17:45)
- Waterpark (opening hours 10:30-17:45) packed with adrenaline-pumpers like the Kamikaze and Black Hole, as well as tamer rides like the Family Slide
- Mini-beach area with some smaller slides
- Huge pool with water beds, sprays and massage jets
- Lazy river
- Wave pool
- Surf simulator
- Outdoor relaxation pool (opening hours 08:00-19:00). Sunbeds and parasols are provided
- Towels are provided
- Gym run by Fitness First, offering indoor and outdoor work-out options (opening hours 08:00-12:30; 14:30-19:30)
- Sign up for classes and personal training sessions
- The Lipsos spa (opening hours 09:00-20:00) has an impressive treatment list, including milk baths, 4-hands massages and sea-salt body scrubs
- Whirpool bath (opening hours 09:00-18:00)
- Turkish bath (opening hours 09:00-18:00)
- Steam room
- Sauna (opening hours 09:00-18:00)
- Hairdressing (opening from 09:00)
- Air conditioning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Non smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
Food and Drink
You'll find the a la carte venue in the clock tower - it slowly revolves, so you get an ever-changing view while you tuck into Ottoman, Italian and French specialities. As well as the main buffet restaurant, there's a beachfront restaurant dishing up lunchtime pizzas and a handful of snack bars serving sandwiches and pretzels. Caffeine hits are taken care of at the Turkish coffeehouse.
- Turkish coffeehouse
- Themed evenings
- Revolving a la carte restaurant
- Pool bar (opening hours 12:00-14:00; 15:00-17:00)
- Main buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner (opening hours: 07:00-10:00; 12:30-14:00; 19:00-21:00)
- Beach restaurant (opening hours: 10:00-11:00; 13:00-15:00; 19:00-21:00)
To make booking a holiday at Ali Bey Club Manavgat in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Ali Bey Club Manavgat with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : SORGUN, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 99999
Please wait while we load the map for Ali Bey Club Manavgat
Questions and Answers about Ali Bey Club Manavgat
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
is the water park separate from the hotel or within the grounds 1 Answer
The Ali Bey Club has an on site water park
Added 1 year, 6 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member