- Air-Conditioning (Central)
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed
- DVD Player
- Fire Alarm
- Heating (Central)
- Internet (free of charge)
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- Safe (free of charge)
- TV (Flat Screen)
Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa
- Distance to center 2.0Km
- Free WiFi
- Distance to airport 34.0Km
- Distance to beach 0.25Km
- Outdoor Pool
- Water park
- Indoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort is an opulent, five-star resort that is a short stroll from plenty of shops and vibrant nightlife venues, and is only a short drive from Antalya's ... Continue reading
The Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort is an opulent, five-star resort that is a short stroll from plenty of shops and vibrant nightlife venues, and is only a short drive from Antalya's international airport. It offers stunning views of the turquoise Mediterranean Sea, and even has its own private beach.
Board is in fact Max All Inclusive.
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- VIP room facilities
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Maxx restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Maxx restaurant), Daily: 10:00 - 11:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Maxx restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Maxx Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Brunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Maxx restaurant - Served every Sunday), Once a week: 07:00 - 14:30.
- A la Carte; Patisserie, Cafe, Daily: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, A la Carte, Snack Bar (Aqua bar (summer only)), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Turkish, Snack Bar (Gozleme House (Summer only)), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, A la Carte, Snack Bar (Bistro), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Late Breakfast, Beach Bar (Set menu (summer only)), Daily: 10:30 - 12:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Italian, Sushi, Fish, Greek and Steak house restaurants available); Extra Charge (15 Euro charge per person); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Breakfast; Lunch, A la Carte, Restaurant (Steak house restaurant); Extra Charge (15 Euro per person); Reservations Required, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00, 12:30 - 14:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol.
- Pool Bar (Summer only), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Pool Bar (Adult Bar (summer only)); Beach Bar ((Summer only)), Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Bar (Tea house (Summer only)), Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Bar (Day and Night Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Coffee House), Daily: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Bar (Patisserie), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Irish bar), 24 hours.
- Lobby Bar, Daily: 08:00 - 00:00.
- Disco (Indoor disco for winter season, outdoor during summer season), Daily: 23:30 - 02:00.
- Bar (Aqua park bar (Summer only)), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Soft drinks, Bar (vitamin bar), Daily: 09:00 - 20:00.
- Bar (bowling bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Mini Bar, Once per day.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Boccia; Aerobics; Archery; Exercise classes; Fitness Centre.
There are 512 delightful suites and villas at this hotel, all of which are equipped with a TV and telephone, air conditioning, fully equipped private bathrooms, internet access, a digital key system, a Jacuzzi/shower Jacuzzi, tea and coffee-making facilities, a DVD player, and bath products. Accommodation also includes a digital safe box, a pleasant furnished balcony/terrace, a pillow menu, a mini-bar, and a turn-down service.
- Maxx Royal CIP Lounge & Fast Direct Services
- Daily maid service
- Children's playground
- Gift shop
- Special diet menus available
- Car hire
- Laundry service
- Luggage table
To make booking a holiday at Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Belek is a sprawling holiday resort town specifically developed for tourism, and over the last two decades has grown to encompass the neighbouring village of Kadriye. Boasting 300 days of sunshine and the warm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, the area has become a haven for those seeking the luxury of five-star hotel complexes, as well as some great golf courses.
Many Belek hotels have their own strip of private beach and some holiday visitors never leave the comforts of their seaside accommodation. Belek is, however, close to a number of interesting sites and there are several exciting activities on offer for those who can bear to tear themselves away. The ruins of the Roman town of Perge is an interesting excursion, as is the well-preserved ancient amphitheatre at Aspendos; its acoustics have stood the test of time and it still plays host to the occasional concert.
From Belek, jeep safaris into the mountains are another popular holiday outing, as are boat trips, watersports, and visits to nearby Manavgat waterfalls and the thermal baths at Pamukkale. Scuba diving, white-water rafting, horse riding and more are also on offer to visitors on holiday. The town of Belek itself is compact and has a small shopping centre, some souvenir shops and some cafés to enjoy on holiday. Kadriye has more to offer in the way of street markets and nightlife, but day trips to busier towns such as Alanya or Antalya are also available. Belek is the perfect holiday resort for golfers and those seeking lazy days lounging on a beach or by a swimming pool.
Belek has become a premier golf centre in Turkey and boasts over eight championship golf courses, catering for all levels of player, and was recently featured as one of theplaces to go in Golf World's Golf Escapes 2007 supplement. Besides golfing, Belek also offers a wide range of adventure sports like wind surfing, water skiing, sailing, rafting and mountain climbing to enjoy on holiday. Belek's beaches have very calm water, making it ideal for small children. The neighbouring beach resort of Side is also worth a visit, with a 2nd century theatre and Roman Baths, and further afield Antalya has museums, a beautifully preserved old town, and is a good day-out for foodies.
There is a limited choice of restaurants in Belek with most holiday visitors eating in their hotels, but the village of Kadriye is just two miles (4km) away, and easily reached by dolmus, and has a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby city of Antalya, 22 miles (35km) away, offers many restaurants which serve up some of the best of local Turkish food. Adana Ockbkbasi is a new restaurant in Belek well worth a visit for its special Turkish fish and kebab dishes. Coco Bar, serving the tastiest lamb shish kebabs around and featuring a cosy open-air terrace from which diners can watch the world go by, is rated as one of the friendliest restaurants in town by tourists and locals alike.
The nightlife in Belek is largely limited to the large hotels, many of which have their own nightclubs, bars and entertainment. There are one or two popular clubs, however, including the large Club 29 on the waterfront.
Most of the large Belek hotels have shops selling curios and holiday souvenirs, and the town has some lively street markets that are the perfect place to sample freshly cooked food and do a spot of gift shopping. There is also a huge bazaar every Saturday where shoppers can haggle to their heart's content. Holiday makers can head to the old town of Antalya for more extensive shopping.
Many shopkeepers can hassle you upon entering their store. If you are not interested, give a polite, yet firm 'no'.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Iskele Mevkii, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07500
Please wait while we load the map for Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa
Questions and Answers about Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.