- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Direct dial telephone
- Individually adjustable heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Gloria Serenity Resort
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Outdoor pools & water park
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Providing a serene, relaxing setting for your break, the Gloria Serenity Resort was voted one of TripAdvisor's "Best Hotels 2012". As well as excellent facilities with... ... Continue reading
Providing a serene, relaxing setting for your break, the Gloria Serenity Resort was voted one of TripAdvisor's "Best Hotels 2012". As well as excellent facilities within the hotel, the resort also boasts its own private stretch of beach, a 45-hole golf club nearby and offers a wide variety of water sports. Linked with its sister hotels, Gloria Golf Resort, 200m away, and Gloria Verde Resort, 2.5km away, Gloria Serenity is able to offer its guests use of all that's on offer there too, giving you a massive choice of activities during your stay.
At the Gloria Serenity Resort, you can look forward to enjoying the two outdoor swimming pools (with usually one open between November and April, weather permitting), sunning yourself on the terraces with sun loungers and parasols and treating yourself to a luxurious afternoon in the spa which offers beauty treatments, massages and a Turkish bath.
Children can enjoy the hotel-run kids' club at the nearby Gloria Golf Resort, for those ages between 4 and 17 years (run between May and October), which includes lots of fun activities, games and the opportunity to make lots of new friends! They can also look forward to using two children only pools (one which is closed between November and April), a playground and sandpit. Gloria Serenity also offers an entertainment centre which is fun for all the family and the rental of highchairs and cots free of charge.
You're sure to look forward to meal times whilst on holiday here too as there is so much choice! The main restaurant offers a buffet service with four distinct areas and offering foods to suit all tastes. Why not treat yourself to a meal at one of the three s la carte restaurants? There are also two snack bars, numerous bars, a patisserie and a mini-market where you can grab a quick bite to eat or something to drink during the day. For your convenience, a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and currency exchange are also available onsite.
As well as all the resort can offer its guests, be sure to spend a day on the beautiful, private beach owned by the hotel - a tranquil spot which provides a truly romantic setting. If you fancy a round of golf, the Gloria Golf Club is just 1.7km away and has a free shuttle service available. The hotel is also located 7km away from Belek's nightlife, restaurants and shopss ideal for an afternoon out sampling the local cuisine and choosing some gifts for friends at home.
Loveholidays.com has an excellent range of hotels in Turkey to help you plan the perfect getaway. From the wonderful Gloria Verde Resort to the Maritim Pine Beach Resort and everything in between! Book online with loveholidays.com and save!
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Kids Club
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- FREE WiFi
- Gift shop
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- VIP room facilities
- Wired internet for which charges are applicable
Pool and wellness
- Beauty Services
- Body Treatments
- Body scrub
- Facial treatments
- Fitness centre
- Fitness classes
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Hair colouring
- Hair cut
- Hair styling
- Hair treatments
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Kids' pool
- Make up services
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Pool/beach towels
- Public Bath
- Spa Facilities
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa/wellness packages
- Steam room
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun umbrellas
- Swimming pool
- Water slide
- Waxing services
Sports and leisure
- Aqua aerobics
- Banana Boat
- Beach Volleyball
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- Entertainment Programme
- Heated Pool(s)
- Indoor Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Saltwater Pool
- Speed Boating
- Steam bath
- Sun loungers
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Tanning Studio/Solarium
- Water Skiing
Hit with a world-tour of foods. The main restaurant serves up theme nights; or you can go for a la carte with 4 other restaurants. Bars on the beach, at the pool, and pretty much everywhere else! Great dancing and music in the nightclub and entertainment laid on for those that want it.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Bowling (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Kids Club
- Table tennis (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
- Water sports facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
Food and Drink
- Bottle of water
- Breakfast in the room
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Perfect coffee!
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
For some culture visit the Roman ruins at Perge, the Aspendos amphitheatre and the Kursunlu Waterfall with its hidden cave - over 100 species of birds.
That from 15th April till 31st October 2017 All guests staying at the "GLORIA SERENITY RESORT, GLORIA VERDE RESORT, GLORIA GOLF RESORT, GLORIA VILLAS and GLORIA SPORTS ARENA" under the Brand of GLORIA will get the opportunity to experience all the general usage areas, food & beverage outlets, leisure and entertainment services throughout their stay. (Fitness, SPA, food & beverage outlets, Beach, Pools, Kids Clubs, Golf courses, Gloria Sports Arena general usage areas)
- Sun terrace
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Board games/puzzles
- Children television networks
- Indoor play area
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Buffet, Snack Bar (Italian A la Carte, Seafood Cuisine), Daily: 12:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Reservations Required (French, Aegean and Asian a la carte restaurants).
- Patisserie, Daily: 10:00 - 18:30.
- Drinks, Bar (Dock´s Pier Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Wall Street Bar), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Traces Beach Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 19:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Served at selected bars according to their opening hours), 24 hours.
You’ll find lots of excuses to stay in. Gorgeous land or sea views from your balcony and comfort and style in your air-conditioned room, suite or villa. Parquet floors, separate living areas, plenty of bedroom space with French beds and bathrooms with Jacuzzi. WiFi and satellite TV to entertain you, or just switch off and chill.
37km from Antalya International Airport. Specially designed room for guests with disabilities. This hotel has a luxury All Inclusive package.
Points of interest
- Resort Centre - 7km
To make booking a holiday at Gloria Serenity Resort in Belek easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Gloria Serenity Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Acisu Mevkii, Belek, Antalya, Turkey, 07506
Please wait while we load the map for Gloria Serenity Resort
Questions and Answers about Gloria Serenity Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.