What's this hotel doing to help you have a safe stay?
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
The Hotel Grand Kaptan features 334 standard guestrooms for up to 4 people (also available for single use). All rooms are designed for maximum comfort and have wide and comfortable beds, central heating and air conditioning, private bathroom (bath, hairdryer, and shaving mirror), direct dial telephone, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities (kettle), free safe deposit box, Satellite TV with music channels, Broadband Internet connection, and a balcony. Pool/side sea view rooms are available with supplement. There are non-smoking rooms and specially adapted rooms for disabled guests. Free baby cot is available on request.
Food and Drink
Breakfast, dinner and lunch are served in an open buffet with International & Turkish cuisine, and there is a delicious a la carte Italian restaurant The hotel has a Lobby Bar and Cigar Lounge, pool bar, rooftop bar, Vitamin Bar and café, beach bar, beach snack bar and restaurant, and 24 hour room service. In the evenings the professional resident animation team offers entertainment for everybody.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the property's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 5 bars/lounges.
There are some amazing historical and cultural sights worth visiting in this region, tracing back to the origins of Christianity and Islam.
Rates are not valid for Turkish, German and Russian passport holders.
24-hour reception, Internet Café, Wireless Internet access at the lobby area, 5 lifts, mini market, jeweler, leather shop, hairdresser, market, laundry & dry cleaning service, nurse and doctor, conference room with a capacity for 100 persons and up to date business equipment, meeting rooms (70 person and 90 person), free bus service to/from the city center 6 times a day, rent a car and rent a bike service. Honeymoon added value of free bottle of wine in room.