- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
- Direct dial telephone
- Central heating
Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel & Spa
- 35Km from Bodrum (BJV) Airport
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Turkey's Aegean Coast is a top class destination, and you deserve a little luxury when you stay there. You'll find plenty of that at the Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel, which offers ... Continue reading
Turkey’s Aegean Coast is a top class destination, and you deserve a little luxury when you stay there. You’ll find plenty of that at the Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel, which offers superb all-inclusive facilities in one of the liveliest parts of Bodrum.
This sunshine destination – which enjoys average daily temperatures up in the mid-teens even in the depths of winter – is a place for enjoying the outdoors and the Royal Asarlik has a beautiful seafront location. A large complex includes pretty, lush gardens holding two excellent pools; there’s a third heated pool inside. In this sort of setting, the Royal Asarlik is a natural for families. There’s a separate children’s pool along with a play area. If your youngsters are of an age when they need more supervision then just drop them into the hotel’s kids’ club. The Royal Asarlik even runs an early meal service for younger guests.
There’s plenty for adults to do too. There are on-site water sports facilities (diving is a favourite on this coastline) and a gym. Gentler, but no less stimulating, diversions can be found in a high-quality spa and wellness centre. After you’ve soaked up the sun, steam, or worked up a sweat during the day then you can enjoy an evening of entertainment laid on by trained entertainment staff.
All-inclusive deals are popular because they help you save, and make your spending more predictable. The Asarlik has a great offer, including restaurant or buffet dining for meals, and extras like snacks, coffee, and a 24-hour bar. A great selection of restaurants and bars offers a menu that includes panoramic views and Turkish cuisine; there’s even a nightclub to end your evening in.
Gumbet is part of Bodrum. The resort around the Royal Asarlik is best known for its water sports-friendly beaches and tourist-friendly restaurants and bars. The wider Bodrum area – easily accessible – offers a lot more, including some great historic sites, a stylish marina, and some of Turkey’s nicest countryside just inland.
Grab your place by the pool at the Royal Asarlik this year by booking now, at great value prices, with Loveholidays.com.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Kids Club
- Billiards Children's playground Darts Diving Entertainment staff Evening entertainment Kids Club Mini golf Nightclub/DJ Table tennis Water sport facilities (on site)
- BBQ facilities Beachfront Garden Private beach area Sun terrace* Terrace
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Car hire Family rooms Free WiFi in public areas Gift shop Lift Newspapers Non smoking throughout Room service Safety deposit box Shuttle service (surcharge) Vending machine (drinks)* Vending machine (snacks)
Food and Drink
The breakfast type is Buffet and it is provided from 07:30 - 11:00. The hotel has 2 restaurants. A snack bar is also available throughout the day. Evenings can be spent at the lobby bar.
- Early Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Panorama), Daily: 07:30 - 08:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Panorama), Daily: 08:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Panorama), Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Marine), Daily: 14:00 - 17:00.
- Coffee Break, Bar (Palm bar), Daily: 17:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Panorama), Daily: 19:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Marine); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Panorama), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Late Snacks, Lobby Bar, Nightly: 00:00 - 07:00.
- Snacks, Turkish, Restaurant (Gozleme ), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, 24 hours.
- Restaurant (Panorama), Daily: 12:30 - 14:00, 19:30 - 00:00.
- Bar (Marine), 24 hours.
- Bar (Palm bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Panorama Bar), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00.
- Lobby Bar, Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Love corner ), Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Table Tennis; Pool Games; Entertainment; Animation; Darts; Organised activities and entertainment; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
The Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel & Spa features 351 modern and classic style decorated rooms with air conditioning, Satellite TV, mini bar (full with charge), safe box rental, direct dial telephone, bathtub or dryer, hair dryer, carpet or ceramic floor, and balcony or terrace. Baby cot available free of charge.
Gumbet is a purpose-built resort geared towards younger holidaymakers, couples and families and is best suited to those who prefer beaches by day and bars and clubs by night.
24 hour reception, room service, doctor on call, laundry service, hairdresser, telephone, photography services, mini market, meeting and conference rooms with business equipment.
Special Offer - Offer valid from 18.04.14 - 15.05.14
30% special offer on Spa Massage and free upgrade for land view rooms to sea view.
Stay days from 26.04.14 to 31.05.14
To make booking a holiday at Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel & Spa in Gumbet easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Adnan Menderes cad. M.Kasif ertekin Sok. No: 7 Gümbet, Gumbet, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 48400
Please wait while we load the map for Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel & Spa
Questions and Answers about Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
does the hotel have evening entertainment including kids 1 Answer
Hi yes there is entertainment as well as the following
* Children's pool
* Children's club (4-12yrs) - arts and crafts, small team games, sports and games consoles.
* Children's playground - swings, climbing frame and slides (age and height restrictions may apply).
Added 1 year, 1 month ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member