- Extra beds on demand (fees may apply)
- Internet access
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Living room: 1
- Smoking rooms
- Room size (sqm): 35
- Cot on demand
- Bathroom: 1
- Slippers (fees may apply)
Jasmin Beach Hotel
- 35Km from Bodrum (BJV) Airport
- Free WiFi in public areas
- 0Km to beach
- 0.8Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun terrace
- Water park
- Indoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Grab your place in the Turkish sun at this excellently located four-star resort complex on Turkey's popular Aegean Coast. This low-rise collection of buildings has a touch of ... Continue reading
Grab your place in the Turkish sun at this excellently located four-star resort complex on Turkey’s popular Aegean Coast. This low-rise collection of buildings has a touch of genuine Turkish style in a popular sub resort of Bodrum, the main centre of which is about 15 minutes’ drive away.
A cracking beach location is the first tick in the box for the Jasmine Beach Hotel, as well as a good stretch of the Turkish Riveiera’s famous sands, you’re also handily placed for boat trips from Gumbet’s harbour, a great way to discover the coast, dive out to sea, or even try some Greek island hopping.
But the hotel’s own facilities will give you plenty of reason to stay on site and enjoy yourself. The hotel has a good quality pool complex, including a children’s pool and a small water park there’s also an indoor pool for the winter. If you like working up a sweat, there’s a gym; if you like chilling out, the spa includes a traditional hammam, steam room, sauna and massage treatments. Whatever your heat source, after a day in the sun or the steam, your evenings at the Jasmine Beach Hotel include entertainment like karaoke. Jasmine Beach Hotel also has your practical needs covered, with a 24-hour reception desk, free WiFi in public areas, dry-cleaning, laundry services and the like. There’s also a small shop in the complex.
You’ll save – and be able to set your budget – by going all inclusive. Along with the usual meals, snacks, and coffees on offer, the bar is open from 10am to 11pm. Bodrum is probably Turkey’s most famous resort. The Gumbet suburb has its own attractions – including a lively nightlife scene – and you’re very close to the main resort which mixes great beaches with lots of social options and some beautiful historic sites, including the world’s only museum of underwater archaeology – a great fit for one of the world’s best diving locations. Jasmine Beach Hotel is available now at great-value prices from Loveholidays.com.
There have been recent terrorist attacks in Turkey, though one in this coastal holiday area. The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office asks visitors to "Be alert to your surroundings and remain vigilant in crowded places popular with foreign nationals" among its advice, and you should check the latest FCO advice before your trip.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning Family rooms Free WiFi in public areas Mini-market on site Newspapers Safety deposit box Shops (on site)
- 24hr Reception Barber/beauty shop Dry cleaning Fax/photocopying Garden Gift shop Ironing service Laundry Luggage storage Outdoor pool (seasonal) Sun terrace* Terrace
Sports and leisure
- Banana Boat
- Children's Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Steam bath
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Table Tennis
- Tanning Studio/Solarium
- Water Skiing
- Beachfront Billiards Children's playground Darts Fitness centre Games room Hammam Indoor pool (seasonal) Karaoke Massage Private beach area Sauna Table tennis* Water park
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Ala Carte restaurant servise with reservation 1 day free for 7 days stay), Once per stay: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant, Daily: 14:00 - 16:30.
- Coffee Break, Restaurant, Daily: 17:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Table Tennis; Pool Games; Darts; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily.
Guest Rooms:The Studios and Apartments have air-con, and all mod cons required, plus that important balcony or terrace. Studios have twin beds and sofa bed in lounge/dining area and the one bedroom apartments have a twin bedroom and a lounge with two sofa beds. Most have a pool view from the balcony or terrace. Safe box and air conditioning are free in room.
Just 1km from Bodrum city centre which is buzzing with cosmopolitan shops, restaurants and nightlife.
To make booking a holiday at Jasmin Beach Hotel in Gumbet easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Jasmin Beach Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Dayilar Sk.,, Gumbet, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 48400
Please wait while we load the map for Jasmin Beach Hotel
Questions and Answers about Jasmin Beach Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.