TRY: Turkish lira
Looking for world-famous monuments, ravishing beaches and gourmet cuisine? Holidays in Turkey deliver the goods on a backdrop of spectacular landscapes and colourful traditions.
From the majestic city of Istanbul to the sunny shores of the Turquoise Coast, Turkey holidays offer something for everyone. Spanning Asia and Europe, rich cultural heritage greets you around every corner. The diverse landscapes are a photographer’s dream, with lush meadows, golden beaches and soaring mountains. If you’re a foodie, get set for mouthwatering surprises as you eat your way around the country.
Adventure Activities in Turkey
What’s your favourite outdoor adventure activity? Chances are, you can do it on holidays in Turkey. Explore the coastlines with diving, windsurfing and kayaking. Try canyoning in mountain gorges and rafting across raging rivers. Hiking puts you in the heart of national parks and remote forests. With a climate that varies by region, you’ll enjoy the best of each season. For beach holidays, summer is long, hot and sunny.
Why book Turkey holidays
Top attractions to visit
Cappadocia, Ephesus, Aya Sofya
Sample the local food
Succulent kebabs and rich mezze platters, followed by Turkish delight & syrupy baklava
Discover the best beaches
Stay on Turkey's stunning Turquoise Coast
Lush natural wonders
Head to Pamukkale for a mix of a truly unusual natural site and Roman ruins
Huge child-friendly resorts and family-friendly beaches
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Turkey is one of our top all inclusive destinations
The pearl of the Turkish Riviera, Antalya, is an enticing blend of historic charm and seaside fun. Explore ancient wonders …From £95 per person
Home to ancient cities, lush nature reserves and fairytale blue lagoons, holidays in Dalaman put the best of Turkey in …From £101 per person
One of the most beautiful areas of Turkey, the Aegean Coast is located to the west of the country and …From £118 per person
A city that spans two continents, Istanbul offers exotic surprises at every turn. Holidays in Istanbul deliver front row seats …From £175 per person
Top resorts in Turkey
The Mediterranean meets the Aegean Sea in the holiday paradise of Marmaris. From island-hopping to hiking and glittering nights out, …From £101 per person
Surrounded by mountains, rivers and beautiful beaches, Side contains all the elements for holiday bliss. What makes it even more …From £99 per person
A sunny playground on the Turkish Riviera, Alanya is cosmopolitan and steeped in history. Kick your shoes off and relax, …From £95 per person
Holidays in Lara Beach are all about soaking up the sun, sand and sea along Turkey’s spectacular Turquoise Coast. This …From £132 per person
The famous Blue Lagoon of Olu Deniz is a supermodel among beaches. This sun-drenched Turkish resort rests on a backdrop …From £139 per person
The sparkling Turkish Aegean is the backdrop for Kusadasi holidays. You’ll step off sandy beaches and into ancient cities, water …From £141 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Turkey holidays
Top 5 things to do in Turkey
Turkey is a holiday destination that offers a lifetime’s worth of experiences to add to your travel itinerary.
- Visit Goreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia. Wind and rain have shaped fairytale, rocky landscapes of cones, pinnacles and chimneys. Humans added to the scene with underground tunnel complexes that once formed entire towns.
- Upscale Marmaris Marina is home to luxury yachts and alluring boutiques. Stroll along the jetties and settle in at elegant cafes and restaurants.
- Taking the kids? Make a beeline for The Land of Legends Theme Park. A highlight is the speedy Hyper Coaster and a water park brings watery thrills. Watch spectacular live shows and enjoy animal encounters.
- Explore Antalya’s intriguing Old Town, Kaleici, which is encircled by fortified walls and set on a harbour. Walk the narrow streets to find the famous Hadrian’s Gate, Hidirlik Tower, Kesik Minaret and Yivli Minaret Mosque.
- Live out a postcard dream with a hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia. You’ll take off at sunrise and soar across the region’s otherworldly volcanic spires and hills.
Quiet beaches in Turkey
When you need a break from sightseeing on holidays in Turkey, it’s easy to find a patch of sand to yourself in the heart of nature.
- The beautiful Butterfly Valley hosts an idyllic cove framed by sheer rocks and a pristine strip of white sand. Travel by boat to the protected nature area, which is home to around 100 species of butterflies.
- With 18 kilometres of sand, you’ll find a spot to yourself at Patara Beach. It’s backed by large sand dunes and parts of the beach are for the exclusive use of nesting sea turtles.
- Kabak is a bohemian village with a gorgeous beach that’s only accessible by foot. Pine forests and mountains frame a half-moon bay with a few relaxing beach bars for a drink.
- If you’re hiking along the Lycian Way, Olympos Beach is a perfect spot for a swim in crystal clear seas. Dense forests rest behind the sandy beach, complete with ancient ruins and shady spots for picnics.
- The national conservation area of Iztuzu is a nesting place for turtles on soft golden sands. The beach rests between the Dalyan River and the Mediterranean.
What our local experts say
Best hotels to stay in Lara Beach
Holidays to Turkey have been popular for a long time now. Yet, there are so many places to visit in such a big country. Antalya is a huge tourist holiday destination, however, just outside of this Turkish province, holidaymakers can discover Lara Beach. Rain isn’t likely in the Lara ...Continue reading
5 things you must do in Antalya
Antalya is a popular holiday destination in Turkey, home to lovely sandy beaches, ancient Roman ruins and beautiful natural landscapes. It’s easy to see why people always choose to return to Antalya for their holiday in the sun. There are plenty of activities and places to explore in the ...
10 photos to inspire you to visit Turkey
Turkey is a country full of amazing beaches and wonderful historic landmarks. As Turkey straddles Europe and Asia, it is a country full of many different influences. From Persian and Greek to Roman and Ottoman empires, traces of history have been left behind in Turkey. You can easily explore these ...
Most popular Turkey hotels
- Lara Beach
Your Turkey questions answered
Every type of holiday is on offer in Turkey. Enjoy fun in the sun at beach resorts and shop ‘til you drop at world-famous bazaars. Discover history and culture on city breaks. Outdoor adventurers take advantage of diverse landscapes for thrilling activities.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 11:55 21 January 2021