TRY: Turkish lira
Turkey Holidays 2020
Turkey has a unique position spanning across both Europe and Asia. As Turkey is such a big country, its climate varies depending on where you’re visiting. The southern region of Antalya stays warm throughout the year, whilst Istanbul can get quite chilly during the winter.
What kind of holiday does Turkey offer?
Turkey has a number of cultural influences ranging from Greek, Roman, Persian and Ottoman empires to name a few. It is a place with loads of historical significance and wonderful sights to see.
Aside from that, there are plenty of sunny beaches to keep you occupied too, making Turkey a popular destination for summer holidays.
Best places to stay in Turkey
We offer holidays in many Turkish destinations, so whether you want to discover the sandy beaches and secluded bays of Dalaman and Bodrum, explore the historical sites and cultural environments of Belek and Gumbet or lay back and relax in an all inclusive hotel in Lara Beach and Side, there’s a wide variety of cheap holidays and last minute deals to choose from!
We are now also proud to be selling SENTIDO Hotels in Turkey. Discover the new range today.
Turkey is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Whether you want to stay in Antalya and explore the Koprulu Canyon national park, or enjoy Izmir’s numerous water parks, Turkey is a great destination for all inclusive holidays 2020.
- Beach holidays - The Aegean coast offers some stunning beaches, and one of the most popular beach destinations for tourists is Marmaris, a lively beachside resort town.
- Cheap holidays - We offer some great cheap holiday deals to Turkey that are perfect for families. Amara Sealight Elite is 100km from the beach, and the Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kusadasi and Golf has its own private beach.
Turkey at a glance
Top attractions to visit
Cappadocia, Ephesus, Aya Sofya
Sample the local food
Succulent kebabs and rich mezze platters, followed by Turkish delight & syrupy baklava
Discover the best beaches
Stay on Turkey's stunning Turquoise Coast
Lush natural wonders
Head to Pamukkale for a mix of a truly unusual natural site and Roman ruins
Huge child-friendly resorts and family-friendly beaches
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Turkey is one of our top all inclusive destinations
The pearl of the Turkish Riviera, Antalya, is an enticing blend of historic charm and seaside fun. Explore ancient wonders …from £123 pp
Dalaman is a town and seaside resort on Turkey's beautiful southwestern coast. Dalaman also gives its name to the region, …from £110 pp
One of the most beautiful areas of Turkey, the Aegean Coast is located to the west of the country and …from £129 pp
Treat yourself to multi-cultural delights with our exciting Istanbul holidays! This wonderfully varied city is the historic heart of the …from £170 pp
Marmara in Turkey, Mediterranean …from £418 pp
Sirkeci in Turkey, Mediterranean …from £216 pp
Top resorts in Turkey
The Mediterranean meets the Aegean Sea in the holiday paradise of Marmaris. From island-hopping to hiking and glittering nights out, …from £110 pp
With golden sands, warm weather, aquamarine seas and ancient ruins to explore, Side is an ideal getaway for anyone looking …from £131 pp
Sat beneath the gaze of the imposing Taurus Mountains and looking out across the glistening expanse of the invitingly turquoise …from £123 pp
Holidays in Lara Beach are all about soaking up the sun, sand and sea along Turkey’s spectacular Turquoise Coast. This …from £172 pp
With its stunning beaches, lively atmosphere and colourful history, Kusadasi on Turkey's western Aegean coast is the perfect choice for …from £145 pp
Renowned for its striking landscapes and famous Blue Lagoon, the sparkling Turkish gem of Olu Deniz is a must-visit for …from £154 pp
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Turkey
Things to do in Turkey
Things to do in Antalya:
- Düden Waterfalls – Antalya situated on Turkey’s Turquoise Coast is filled with natural beauty. These waterfalls are just one example of the lovely sights to see!
- Hadrian’s Gate – Call yourself a history buff? This gate is in memory of the Roman emperor who visited in 130 CE.
- Aqualand Antalya Dolphinland – Head to this waterpark where you can whizz down slides and watch dolphin and seal shows.
Things to do in Dalaman:
- Atlantis Water Park – The perfect trip for a family day out, there are water slides, swimming pools and mini golf available here. There are also bars and restaurants here if you’re feeling peckish!
- Pamukkale – Full of thermal spas and natural pools, Pamukkale is wonderful for a relaxing break in Dalaman. Soak up the minerals from its waters and admire the views.
- Butterfly Valley – Located in Fethiye, Butterfly Valley offers idyllic views, a restaurant, beach and of course, butterflies.
Discover the Aegean Coast
Things to do in Aegean Coast:
Check out these places if you’re heading on a holiday to Kusadasi, Gumbet or Bodrum.
- Bodrum Castle – Situated right by the ocean, Bodrum Castle was built in the 1400s. It includes a museum featuring archaeology.
- Temple of Artemis – If you’re into archaeology, check out the ruins of the Temple of Artemis for a truly fascinating trip.
- Adaland Water Park – This waterpark is perfect for families. It boasts various pools, water slides as well as the opportunity to swim with dolphins.
What our local experts say
Best hotels to stay in Lara Beach
Holidays to Turkey have been popular for a long time now. Yet, there are so many places to visit in such a big country. Antalya is a huge tourist holiday destination, however, just outside of this Turkish province, holidaymakers can discover Lara Beach. Rain isn’t likely in the Lara ...Continue reading
5 things you must do in Antalya
Antalya is a popular holiday destination in Turkey, home to lovely sandy beaches, ancient Roman ruins and beautiful natural landscapes. It’s easy to see why people always choose to return to Antalya for their holiday in the sun. There are plenty of activities and places to explore in the ...
10 photos to inspire you to visit Turkey
Turkey is a country full of amazing beaches and wonderful historic landmarks. As Turkey straddles Europe and Asia, it is a country full of many different influences. From Persian and Greek to Roman and Ottoman empires, traces of history have been left behind in Turkey. You can easily explore these ...
Most popular hotels in Turkey
- Aegean Coast
Your Turkey questions answered
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes