TRY: Turkish lira
Turgutreis holidays 2021
Turgutreis holidays put you in the heart of the Bodrum Peninsula’s dream-worthy beaches. From waterfront dining to history-hopping and hiking, you’ll find an adventure to suit every mood.
Sparkling Aegean views and fragrant fruit groves frame this charming seaside resort. Holidays in Turgutreis are all about fun in the sun on golden sands, exploring Bodrum’s historic sites and fantastic shopping opportunities. With bobbing yachts, elegant boutiques and a mouthwatering dining scene, the vibrant marina is the perfect spot for leisurely days.
Outdoor activities in Turgutreis
If you’re a water baby, chances are you’ll spend your Turgutreis holiday scuba diving, snorkelling and beach-hopping to try exciting water sports. The mountains offer stunning trails for hiking and cycling, along with Jeep safaris and horse riding adventures. Around 300 days of sunshine each year and mild Mediterranean temperatures ensure non-stop action for outdoor thrill seekers.
Why book Turgutreis holidays
Discover the best beaches
Spend your days lazing away on Turgutreis' golden sand beaches...
Sample the local food
Sit down along the marina's waterfront and enjoy a tasty Turkish meal
Explore the local markets
Check out the Saturday market with its soft fabrics, delicious cheese & olive oil
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Turgutreis holidays
Get set for a mouthwatering experience on the Turgutreis dining scene, complete with ocean views, fresh seafood and diverse menus.
- For all-day dining between swimming and soaking up the sun, head to D-Marina and the Blue Point Beach Club. Tropical drinks keep you refreshed and aperitif cocktails are served with sunset.
- You’ll find plenty of options for beachfront dining and Uncle’s Restaurant is among the most popular. Every craving is catered for on a menu that includes Turkish, Italian, Mexican and Asian cuisine.
- Pop over to Gumusluk for a famous seafood dish. Aquarium Fish Restaurant has been thrilling seafood fans for more than 20 years.
- The Bodrum Fish Market is a feast for the senses and the spot to choose your own seafood straight from the boats. Best of all, chefs at the onsite restaurants cook it for you.
- Take your basket to the weekly market in Turgutreis, which is the largest on the Bodrum Peninsula. Along with fresh produce, it’s a great spot to haggle for souvenirs.
Traditional dishes to try in Turgutreis
Foodies love the Mediterranean flavours and Turkish specialities on offer in Turgutreis.
- Join the locals and stop for a typical street food snack to soothe the hunger pangs. Simit is a sesame-topped bagel and borek are spinach and cheese-filled pastries.
- You could happily live on hot and cold meze dishes for your entire Turgutreis holiday. Sample tasty bites like stuffed zucchini flowers, dolma, kofte, fried eggplant cubes and creamy dips.
- Kebabs aren’t just a late-night snack in Turkey, they’re a dietary staple. Follow your nose to juicy meat spinning on a skewer and enjoy it in pita wraps and buns with lashings of sauce.
- The traditional Turkish taverna is called a meyhane and you’ll enjoy Turkish specialities within a friendly, and often rowdy, environment.
- Don’t be surprised if you see bottles of the aniseed liquor, raki, already on the table at traditional restaurants. Not your cup of tea? Efes beer is always on the menu.
Most popular Turgutreis hotels
- Aegean Coast
Your Turgutreis questions answered
From London, the average direct flight time to Turgutreis is around four hours. You’ll fly into Milas-Bodrum Airport. It takes around an hour to drive to the resort, with airport shuttles, taxis and private transfers available to get you there.
Top Turgutreis hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 06:06 27 January 2021