TND: Tunisian dinar
Tunisia Holidays 2020
Nestled between Algeria and Libya, Tunisia will give you a true taste of North Africa. Where stretches of white sandy beaches meet fascinating culture and rich history. Whether you want to venture out on a desert safari or a scuba diving trip, our cheap holidays in Tunisia are sure to be memorable.
What type of holiday does Tunisia offer?
Bordering the Mediterranean Sea and Sahara Desert. The north of the country experiences a warm Mediterranean climate, whilst the south experiences a desert climate, making it a great destination at any time of the year.
Tunisia is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Tunisia is ideal for a cheap beach holiday, particularly resorts like Skanes, where miles and miles of sandy beaches are available for your enjoyment.
- Last minute holidays - cheap Tunisia holidays are an ideal way to spend summer with the family under the sun. You can get five star luxury resorts complete with kid’s clubs, creches and evening entertainment in most resorts.
- Cheap holidays - You can get some great package holiday deals to Tunisia, but it’s also pretty cheap when you’re there. The Tunisian Dinar is quite weak against the pound, so you’re sure to get some serious bang for your buck.
Tunisia at a glance
Discover the best beaches
Enjoy white sandy beaches in Med climate
Top attractions to visit
Hammamet Medina, the fort of Kasbah, Sousse Archaeological Museum
Cultural hotspot not to miss
The Medina of Sousse is a picturesque UNESCO World Heritage Site
Explore the city
Discover the historical heritage of the capital Tunis
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Popular for cheap all inclusive holidays
Lush natural wonders
Explore the golden dunes of the Sahara Desert on a camel
Top resorts in Tunisia
An ideal destination for those seeking the usual concoction of sunshine, sand and sea – holidays to Hammamet will also …from £197 pp
Port el Kantaoui
Offering year-round sunshine in a stunning beach resort, Port El Kantaoui holidays offer the ideal opportunity to experience your own …from £147 pp
Sousse is one of Tunisia’s oldest cities, situated on the country’s eastern Mediterranean coast. With a rich cultural heritage, and …from £155 pp
Holidays to Monastir offer culture, architecture and beauty in abundance and with its charming marina, fantastic beaches and authentic waterfront …from £161 pp
Skanes is a modern resort spread around a gorgeous bay in Tunisia, 3 kilometres west of Monastir. The breathtaking beach …from £214 pp
For those wishing to recharge and recuperate on untouched white sands and overlooking sun-glittered blue waters, Mahdia holidays offer the …from £217 pp
Things to do in Tunisia
Things to do in Tunisia
Things to do in Hammamet:
- Hammamet Medina – Roam around the Medina’s winding streets and alleys for an authentic Tunisian feel. There are shops around here too, giving you an opportunity to buy gifts.
- Pupput – This archaeological site features ancient Roman remains from a previous settlement.
- Kasbah – A fort which has a museum featuring fascinating exhibits as well as wonderful views of the ocean.
Things to do in Sousse
- Medina of Sousse – A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this picturesque Medina consists of the Great Mosque and forts as part of its previous defence system.
- Sousse Archaeological Museum – Located in a kasbah, this museum features various artwork and other ancient relics.
- Great Mosque of Sousse – This was constructed during the Aghlabid Dynasty’s rule in AD 851, comprising forts with turrets and walls.
Most popular hotels in Tunisia
Your Tunisia questions answered
Tunisia remains a popular holiday destination thanks to its culture, history and beaches. It can actually be quite cheap too, so no wonder it’s a favourite. Find out even more about why Tunisia is a must-see destination - you might be surprised!
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes