Tourlos at a Glance
Tourlos is a small village with a habour and a beach found hidden on the south west of the Greek island, Mykonos. With a vast bay that is peppered with soft sand, it is the perfect place to enjoy a laid back holiday with no need to do little more than laze on the beach with the sea lapping at your feet and the sun giving you a golden glow.
- One of the best aspects of a holiday in Tourlos is that you will get the chance to experience the traditional village as well as enjoy the tourist aspects of the resort, such as the newly developed harbour and port. You can sit here throughout the year with a drink and watch as cruise ships disembark and luxurious yachts come to visit this area of Greece.
- The long stretch of beach is often deserted, so there is plenty of space to find your own little sunbathing spot. Dotted along the coast you will find a scattering of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy a cool drink in the shade or sample some local, traditional Greek dishes.
- If you feel like venturing to somewhere a bit more lively during your Tourlos holiday, the neighbouring resort of Agios Stephanos is a busier resort with the facilities to match. Its long, golden sandy beach slowly slopes into crystal clear waters where you can swim or see some underwater sights snorkeling. The resort offers a range of water sports that you can try, such as jet skiing, surfing and water skiing.
Why a Tourlos Holiday?
- With Mykonos town lying only three miles away it is well worth taking at least a day to discover the island’s beautiful capital whilst on holiday in Tourlos. There are plenty of buses that run between the nearby resorts and the town, so it’s a quick, easy journey to the center of town. Discover its cobbled streets filled with art galleries, boutiques and little locally run restaurants just by simply wandering around.
- If you have enjoyed some peaceful, relaxed nights in Tourlos and fancy a change, Mykonos Town comes alive at night time, with bars and restaurants catering for a sophisticated crowd. Little Venice is where you will find quaint, colourful houses delicately balanced over the sea, and terraces where you can enjoy some cocktails and a sparkling sea setting.
- Mykonos is notorious for being one of the most elegant islands you can visit, and you will certainly discover this whilst on holiday in Tourlos.
Book with Confidence on loveholidays.com
Here at loveholidays.com, our experts have access to some of the best deals on the market for cheap flights and hotels for your holiday.
Luxury Hotels in Tourlos
Cheap Hotels in Tourlos
Greece Summer Deals
So, forget about your standard package holiday to Greece and talk to us today to start planning your perfect Tourlos holiday.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 10:39 27 February 2021