XCD: East Caribbean dollar
St Lucia offers a large dose of everything that creates a dream Caribbean island holiday. Pack your bags for sandy beaches, lush rainforests and exciting adventures in a true tropical paradise.
The majestic Pitons take centre stage on holidays in St Lucia. Along with the jagged volcanic peaks, nature serves up sparkling waterfalls, abundant marine life and breathtaking beaches. Live in the lap of luxury at beach resorts and plunge into adventure with diving, hiking and zip-lining through the rainforest.
History and Culture in St Lucia
St Lucia’s diverse history blends Carib, African, French, Dutch and English influences. You’ll explore abandoned sugar plantations and discover ancient archaeological sites. Authentic island food keeps you fuelled up for adventure and a dazzling nightlife scene keeps the action going after dark. As for the weather, get set to soak up balmy tropical temps all year round.
Why book St Lucia holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love the fine sands of Reduit Beach, Anse de Sables and Anse Chastanet
Lush natural wonders
Don’t miss out on the lunar landscapes of Sulphur Springs, with boiling mud pits and steam rising from craters!
Sample the local food
Try the fragrant Callaloo soup, fresh St Lucia lobster, and conch – the Caribbean’s favourite shellfish
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Explore the shops, restaurants & lively night scene of Rodney Bay
Perfect for watersports
St Lucia’s azure waters are (unsurprisingly!) ideal for snorkelling and diving
Popular with couples
Couples love the tropical spa treatments & the breathtaking bird’s eye views of the island on a helicopter tour
Top resorts in St Lucia
For those who want to experience gorgeous white sand beaches and a tropical climate, while still enjoying the finest in …From £819 per person
Getaway from it all in Gros Islet! Relax and unwind on this fantastic caribbean destination A sleepy fishing village that's close …From £775 per person
A deep cove filled with extravagant yachts and views, framed by lush tropical rainforest and eclipsed by nature’s beauty, Marigot …From £1,078 per person
With its charming setting, lively atmosphere and proximity to some of St Lucia's best attractions, Castries is the perfect destination …From £917 per person
Shaped like a droplet sitting in the Carribbean Sea, St. Lucia is one of the most beautiful and sought-after holiday …From £2,036 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to St Lucia holidays
Top 5 things to do in St Lucia
Looking for a romantic honeymoon destination, family-friendly fun or thrilling activities? It’s easy to fill your itinerary with your favourite things on St Lucia holidays.
- If you love to stay in the heart of the action, Rodney Bay is the spot for you. A marina, shops, restaurants and nightlife venues join the island’s most popular beach to create a ready-made holiday vibe.
- St Lucia’s Catholic cathedral, the Immaculate Conception Church, was built in 1897. It’s one of the largest in the Caribbean and features a spectacular, colourful interior painted with biblical scenes.
- For music, drinks, seafood, souvenirs and island crafts, head to the Gros Islet Street Party. It’s held every Friday night.
- Located on famous Reduit Beach, Splash Island Water Park will thrill kids and big kids alike. The giant, floating obstacle course offers slides, monkey bars, trampolines and water volleyball.
- The pretty natural harbour of Marigot Bay is a popular backdrop for Hollywood movies. Dine by the water with views of forested hills and bobbing sailboats.
Natural attractions in St Lucia
Holidays in St Lucia put you among stunning natural wonders, from the ocean to volcanic marvels and dense forests.
- Piton take your breath away. The island’s iconic twin peaks soar 2,500 feet above sea level.
- Explore the lunar landscapes of Sulphur Springs, with boiling mud pits and steam rising from craters. Sink into the mineral-rich waters of the thermally heated river and give yourself a mud facial.
- The Tet Paul Nature Trail is an easy hike that weaves through incredible scenery. Discover exotic plants, the Traditional House and sweeping views over the Pitons to neighbouring islands.
- With history that dates back to the 1550s, Pigeon Island National Park is a living museum in a lush, natural setting. Climb up to Fort Rodney and explore the ruins of military buildings scattered around the peninsula.
- Meander among tropical flowers and colourful birds at Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens. The six-acre site hosts historical mineral baths, nature trails and glistening cascades.
Most popular St Lucia hotels
St Lucia weather
Your St Lucia questions answered
It’s always warm in St Lucia, however, you’ll experience the most sunshine in the dry season between December and April. May and June are great months for fewer crowds.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 07:17 27 January 2021