In a strategic location only 6 km from the motorway, 48 km from Tarragona, and 35 km from Reus. Located in the small settlement of Les Masies de Poblet, belonging to the municipality of L'Espluga de Francolí and inside the Poblet Wildlands (declared Natural park) it is only 500 m from the Monastery of Poblet, heart of the Route of the Cistercian Order. This historic building was built in 1888 and completely renovated in 2009. The hotel's facilities include a pleasant restaurant La Font de Ferro, a cozy fireplace, lobby bar and a nice terrace. In addition there is a sport court, a gym and a beautiful outdoor swimming pool. The accommodations are equipped with full kitchen, bathroom, living room with a fireplace and outdoor terrace. In addition to all the sports facilities there is an outdoor pool which has a nice grassy area for sunbathing and a small snack bar to cool down.