Hotel Mansión de Lucy
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
* Perfect combination of maximum comfort and an ostentatious luxury but elegant Victorian style. Lucy's Mansion features a private pool with garden and a private restaurant ... Continue reading
* Perfect combination of maximum comfort and an ostentatious luxury but elegant Victorian style. Lucy's Mansion features a private pool with garden and a private restaurant...
Most popular facilities
Travel back in time 200 years and discover, only one hour from Barcelona and very close to Salou, the new PortAventura World's 5* hotel Mansión de Lucy with direct unlimited access to PortAventura Park throughout your stay.
Visit Sullivan City and stay at the luxurious home of its founder: little Lucy Callaghan. The young girl, who never imagined that she would find a gold mine along Gold River on which thriving Sullivan City would be founded, ordered the construction of this elegant Victorian mansion to show everyone who was the richest in the whole county.
This luxurious 5-star hotel, on the Costa Dorada, has 31 rooms, a private pool with garden, a bar and an exclusive restaurant.
Enjoy a dream stay in the luxurious rooms of this Victorian-style hotel at the heart of the Far West, with all the advantages guests of PortAventura hotels have come to expect.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR OUR HOTEL GUESTS:
- Unlimited admission to PortAventura Park throughout your stay
- Special discount on Costa Caribe Aquatic Park tickets
- Wi-Fi: free connection in all the resort
- Pickup service: your purchases made in the park, delivered directly to your hotel
- Preferential booking for table service restaurants in the park with Guest Service
- Free parking (subject to availability) ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF DELUXE SUPERIOR LUCY ROOMS:
- PortAventura Express Premium-wristband: unlimited access to main rides without waiting time and preferential seats for shows
- Personalized Check-in at private reception
- Personalized concierge
- Service for luggage delivery and collection
- VIP amenities
- Welcome minibar service
- Gift for children
- Buffet or “à la carte” breakfast at Lucy’s Restaurant
- Room Service (breakfast)
- Private restaurant (breakfast and lunch, booking in advance)
- Bathrobes and swimming pool towels service
- Private Parking (subjected to availability)
- Lounge club (every evening from 19:30 to 21:00)
DEPENDING ON THE RATE, THE RESERVATION MAY INCLUDE "UNLIMITED ACCESS TO PORTAVENTURA PARK" OR "UNLIMITED ACCESS TO PORTAVENTURA PARK + 1 DAY ACCESS TO FERRARI LAND PARK". In case of booking rate "UNLIMITED ACCESS TO PORTAVENTURA PARK + 1 DAY ACCESS TO FERRARI LAND PARK" is subjected to the following conditions: Includes hotel nights in the selected regime, unlimited access to PortAventura Park during the whole stay and 1 day of access to Ferrari Land per person and stay. Tickets to Ferrari Land will always be the day after the check in and in the morning from 10.00h to 17.00h. Date and visit time changes are not possible. Tickets will be delivered to the client in hotel reception upon arrival. In case of modifications a new date and visit time will be assigned, according to the new conditions and availability that Ferrari has at that moment.
To make booking a holiday at Hotel Mansión de Lucy in Salou easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hotel Mansión de Lucy with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on the Costa Dorada's sun drenched coast, 50 miles (80km) west of Barcelona and six miles (10km) west of Tarragona, the popular holiday resort town of Salou is hard to beat for a fun family vacation. It is fairly spread out and merges with the neighbouring resorts of La Pineda to the east and Cambrils to the west, all of which benefit from the string of wonderful clean sandy beaches and secluded rocky coves.
As well as the natural attractions, Salou is also packed with entertainment for all ages, from watersports to an aqua park, go-karting and one of Europe's most thrilling theme parks, attracting thousand of holidaymakers every year, Universal's Port Aventura. Sightseers interested in museums or ancient history will find plenty to occupy them in nearby Tarragona, or on excursions into the Spanish countryside, or on excursions into the countryside. Salou's seafront promenade is set with beautifully landscaped gardens and parks; fountains are lit up at night when holidaymakers stroll to the restaurants, nightclubs, bars and British-style pubs.
Even the most hyperactive child can be kept amused for weeks in Salou. Watersports such as banana boats and windsurfing can be arranged at the main beach and Port Aventura can provide entertainment for two days or more, while the go-kart track and the aqua park in Pineda are great fun for holidaymakers and kids of all ages.
Salou's most recommended eateries include Capri y Creta, The Paddock, Portofino or The Waterfront. Eating out is relatively cheap and although many places cater to holidaymakers and British palates, there are also plenty of good Spanish and seafood restaurants.
Holidaymakers looking for a good night out in Salou should try Christy's Irish Bar, 007 Bond, Double Scotch or Charlie Chaplin's. The nightlife is a bit quiet but Barcelona is under an hour away on the train and well worth a visit for an evening.
There is a good selection of souvenir and fashion stores in Salou, and holidaymakers who want to enjoy more extensive shopping can hop on a train and travel to the renowned shopping Mecca of Barcelona, just 40 minutes away. There is a flea market in the old town centre on Mondays.
The beaches in Salou can get very crowded in July and August, however quieter beaches and empty coves can be found nearby.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Port Aventura World, Avinguda De L'alcalde Pere Molas, s/n - , Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain, 43480
Please wait while we load the map for Hotel Mansión de Lucy
Questions and Answers about Hotel Mansión de Lucy
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.