Torremolinos, Costa del Sol, Spain
- Excellent Family Hotel
- Good Beach Hotel
What guests say...
Good to know...
- Recreation staff is nice
The Puente Real hotel sits prettily on the beachfront in the ever-popular resort of Torremolinos on the Costa del Sol. The hotel offers a range double and superior rooms, plus Spanish-style Analusionan rooms – a bedroom, living room with two sofa beds, and a private terrace and a bathroom.
The minimalist-styled hotel, with its two outdoor swimming pools and sun terraces dotted with sun loungers and parasols, offers guests the ideal base for a great holiday on the Costa del Sol. And while lounging at the pool, there’s a conveniently placed poolside bar, which serves cocktails, snacks and ice creams.
The large buffet restaurant, with panoramic sea views, offers a wide selection of international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with daily show cooking. As an alternative, the hotel offers an Italian restaurant, La Farfalla, in high season– with equally stunning views.
The hotel provides a wide range of sporting activities, such as tennis, archery, volleyball, darts, aqua gym, surfing and sailing. Plus, there’s also a complete entertainment programme, including a kids club for the little ones and family shows every evening.
But without doubt, the hotel’s location – minutes from the centre of lively Torremolinos and right on the resort’s 9km of glorious sandy beach, is its biggest draw.
The main stretch of beach is Playa La Carihuela, right in front of the town centre, and fully stocked with beach bars, sunbeds and jet-skiis for hire. The Blue Flag means it’s really clean, too. Montemar Beach, 10 minutes’ walk away, has got grassy areas for a change from the sand.
The town centre is split into two parts. After dark, Benalmadena – joined with the town centre by a pretty marina – is the main party district. It’s filled with Brit pubs, cocktail bars and clubs that keep going ’til 6am. Back in the heart of town, it’s as Spanish as it gets – you’ll find mostly tapas bars and flamenco dancing after dark.
For those looking to explore the Costa del Sol, Malaga – Picasso’s birthplace - is just 20 minutes' drive away. You’ll find a mix of modern and historic in Malaga, with museums, churches and an old harbour cheek-by-jowl with shopping malls. Or, a two-hour drive through the mountains of Andalucia lands you at Granada, Seville or Ronda. They’ve got world-class architecture and galleries between them – but it’s the famous Alhambra Palace that gets Granada the popular vote.
The hotel is located 8km from Malaga Airport.
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Air conditioning
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terraces
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Landscaped gardens
- Kids’ playground
- Kids’ pool
- Buffet restaurant
- A’ la carte – Italian restaurant
- Poolside bar
- Entertainment programme
- Kids’ club
- TV lounge
- Private bathroom
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite TV
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Beach volleyball
- Bicycle rental
- Table tennis
- Tennis courts
- Water sports
Pool and wellness
- Massage (Surcharge and available in high season)
- Outdoor pool (All year)
- Sun loungers or beach chairs (Available around the pool)
- Swimming pool
- Aqua aerobics
- Beach Volleyball
- Children's Pool
- Horse Riding
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Table Tennis
What's this hotel doing to help you have a safe stay?
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
Guest accommodation; Twin rooms and the Andalusian rooms present a typical Mediterranean summer style, interiors of soft pastel/pale tones, patterned drapes and fabrics of fresh colours, smart wood furnishings on cool tiled flooring and modern amenities for your comfort and convenience; features include a private furnished balcony, central air-conditioning (15 June to 15 September), en suite bathroom with bathtub/shower and hair dryer, optional payable WiFi internet, TV, telephone, desk with chair, and optional safe.
Food and Drink
The large buffet restaurant, with panoramic sea views, offers a wide selection of international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with daily show cooking. As an alternative, the hotel offers an Italian restaurant, La Farfalla, in high season – with equally stunning views.
There's a conveniently placed poolside bar, which serves cocktails, drinks, snacks and ice creams, and a further bar.
All rooms have a minibar, plus there's an onsite supermarket.
There's a mass of bars and restaurants outside the hotel, both on the waterfront and in the nearby centre of Torremolenos.
- Full board with local brand spirits in the restaurant (water, soft drinks, beer and table wine)
- Local brand spirits and soft drinks from 10:30-23:00 at the pool bar
- Snacks like sandwiches, pizza, hamburgers, fries, hot dogs from 10:00-13:00 and 15:00-19:00
- Sunbeds and sunshades are free at the pool area
- Ice creams available at the pool bar from 10:30-23:00
- Day and evening entertainment programme for adults and kids
- Miniclub for kids
- Sport activities included: Table tennis, waterpolo, French boules, archery, tennis and aerobics (when available)
- Barbecue and grilled meat dishes at the pool bar from 10:30-13:00 and 15:00-18:30
- Two themed dinners weekly
- Two themed evening entertainment shows at the pool bar or disco
- 40% discount on imported drinks
- During check in, you will receive a personal and not transferable wrist band that you will wear during your stay and must be shown if requested by hotel staff. Your room number may also be asked.
- You can order a maximum of two drinks per person at any one time and all inclusive guests are not allowed to invite other guests, otherwise your wrist band may be removed
All Inclusive Gold:
- New 24-hour all inclusive with international drinks and cold snacks
- One meat and seafood barbecue dinner (must be booked in advance)
- One dinner in the Italian restaurant La Farfalla with sea views (must be booked in advance)
- One dinner in the Fusion Restaurant (must be booked in advance)
- Free high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel
- Exclusive area for GOLD customers in the lobby bar and in the pool bar
- Exclusive drinks at the terrace in front of the beach at the Beach Club (limited)
- Water and wine upon arrival in the room
- Priority check in (12:00-20:00)
- Pool towel service (deposit)
For the kids:
- Welcome gift
- Game experience room
- Unique experience with horses: taking care, feeding and horse riding (must be booked in advance)
- Themed dinner for kids
- Branded juices and special ice creams
Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities. Some services depend on the local climatic conditions and the season. Languages spoken: English, German, French and Spanish. Accepted methods of payment: Euro / MasterCard and Visa. Some services and facilities might be closed or offered with restrictions due to COVID19 Prevention measurement. Changes can be applied without previous notice.
- Bars 100m
- Beach/Sea 100m
- Gibraltar Airport 1h 45m
- Golf Course 1km
- Malaga Airport 20m
- Public Transport 100m
- Restaurants 100m
- Shops 300m