Double Tree by Hilton Resort-Spa Reserva del Higueron
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Infinity pool
- Recommended 16+ hotel
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The 4 star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron is a modern hotel recommended for guests who are 16 or older. Close to Malaga, the resort of Fuengirola is a ... Continue reading
The 4 star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron is a modern hotel recommended for guests who are 16 or older. Close to Malaga, the resort of Fuengirola is a lush place, and the Reserva del Higueron offers a complimentary shuttle to the beach, a sports club and spa centre. Don't forget the exclusive outdoor lagoon pool and Balinese beds, 16+.
Offering a selection of rooms and suites, you can arrange your holiday as you like it. For the standard guest rooms, you'll find free WiFi, a television, a spacious bathroom and modern shower. You can choose from a range of views, balconies or terraces where applicable.
There's a bunch of facilities and services available at the Reserva del Higueron. Keep fit in the fitness room, relax by the soothing infinity pool, bathe in the sun on the solarium or have a few rounds of tennis on the tennis courts. Other useful services include a clothing store, a helpful concierge desk and room service. For ultimate luxury, try out the Michelin-starred restaurant 'Sollo', head to the local beach for some rays and water sports, or make the most of the modern, well-equipped spa.
Located close to the resorts of Marbella and Malaga, there's no end to activities, no end to the sights and no end to the restaurants and bars worth checking out.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Sun terrace
Sports and leisure
- Aqua aerobics
- Beach Volleyball
- Children's Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Tanning Studio/Solarium
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food and Drink
With a wide range of dining options available, you can go as casual or as sophisticated as you like at this DoubleTree hotel.
- The Arara Bistro Bar offers up Peruvian, Andalusian and Brazilian cuisine in an informal environment, open everyday, with a 3am closing time on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Infinity Snack bar is located on the roof top lounge with sea views, there's cocktails on offer and gastronomic, light delights.
- The La Higuerita restaurant is located in the Spa & Sports club and offers up a healthy selection of foods to accompany your workout or relaxation session.
- The Lobby Bar is at the heart of the hotel, with international drinks and art
- The Palmeral restaurant is an open, modern restaurant, with breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner buffet. There's a terrace with excellent views.
- Sollo restaurant is a Michelin-starred restaurant by chef Diego Gallegos.
The following payments are accepted: Euro/Master Card, Visa Card and American Express. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities.
Some information regarding board options, between 01.11.17 - 31.10.18. Half board options (for dinner) include Buffet Restaurant Palmeral, Restaurant Arara and Restaurant Akira.
To make booking a holiday at Double Tree by Hilton Resort-Spa Reserva del Higueron in Fuengirola easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Double Tree by Hilton Resort-Spa Reserva del Higueron with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Avenida del Higuerón, 48, Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, Spain, 29640
Please wait while we load the map for Double Tree by Hilton Resort-Spa Reserva del Higueron
Questions and Answers about Double Tree by Hilton Resort-Spa Reserva del Higueron
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.