- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Villa Juan sets down in a lively spot just a couple of minutes' walk away from the sandy beach. As a bonus, the centre of Denia is less than a ten-minute drive away. The Villa ... Continue reading
The Villa Juan sets down in a lively spot just a couple of minutes’ walk away from the sandy beach. As a bonus, the centre of Denia is less than a ten-minute drive away.
The Villa Juan was only built in 2006, so it stars super modern features like chrome kitchen fittings, polished stone walls and Mediterranean-bright feature walls.
A good-sized pool is bordered by a smart stone terrace, while a good supply of wooden loungers, tables and chairs means there are plenty of spots to kick back and relax.
Most popular facilities
- TV and DVD player in lounge
- Electric oven and hob, grill, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer and microwave in kitchen
- Washing machine at the back of the property - outside
- Iron and board
Private pool: 8x4m, 1.15-1.90m
- Lower floor:
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with en suite
- Air-conditioned lounge with fireplace
- Kitchen with dining room access
- Dining room with sliding doors opening onto the terrace.
- En suite double bedroom with semi-circular bath
- Twin en suite bedroom
- Second twin bedroom
- Second upstairs terrace
To make booking a holiday at Juan Villa in Denia easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Juan Villa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Juan Villa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.