This hotel is located in a very quiet part of the old village centre. It is situated at the entrance to the Hoces del Rio Duraton National Park, an impressive canyon created by the River Duraton. The village was declared a National Monument in 1954. The air-conditioned city hotel comprises a total of 21 guest rooms, spread over 3 floors in the main building and 4 floors in an annexe building. A number of comfortable rooms are available for events and celebrations, where guests can enjoy top quality food. For guests' entertainment the hotel offers a game room with a range of board games, including the Spanish game of parchis, dominos and cards, as well as a TV.