The small town of Sidari sits in a chain of limestone bays on the north coast of Corfu. It’s a bijou resort backed by dense greenery that hints at the rural countryside beyond.
Sidari is a resort in miniature with every facility, from all sorts of accommodation, tavernas and bars to watersports available without sprawling for miles in each direction. Low-lying pastel-hued villas face the town’s sandy beach and iconic rock formations. Best enjoyed by couples and families, Sidari has a pleasant, easy-going vibe that makes it a great base from which to discover the northern half of the island.
Natural highlights of Sidari
The north of Corfu is defined by its curvaceous rocky bays, sandy beaches and rural countryside. The resorts that line the coast are generally quieter than those to the south and nature has a chance to flourish. From dolphin spotting at sea and birdwatching to taking a dip in stunning waters surrounded by the fascinating formations of Cape Drastis, there’s endless opportunities to engage with nature on holiday in Sidari.
Why book Sidari holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love the Blue Flag Sidari Beach with its calm, shallow waters
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Head to the beachside bars in the evening for the lively atmosphere
Perfect for family holidays with its calm sea waters
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Sidari holidays
Holidays in Sidari give you the chance to relax in the small town resort and venture further afield on day trips to see sights across the island of Corfu.
- Spend the day at the Blue Flag Sidari beach of Canal d'Amour. The beach at this beautiful limestone channel leads into turquoise waters funnelled around rocky formations, perfect for swimming and clambering.
- Make a splash at Sidari Water Park Hotel. Stay on-site or buy a day pass to swoosh down the water slides, compete in the games room or make use of the play area.
- Follow the waymarked footpath from Sidari to the magnificent white cliffs and rock formations of Cape Drastis. Wind past wildflowers and butterflies before descending for a swim on Drastis Beach.
- Hear the call of the sea in Sidari. Watersports are available in abundance here, so don’t miss the chance to explore beneath the waves, bounce at speed along the surface or soar high above.
- Take a day trip to historic Corfu Town. Wander the cobbled streets, admire the Venetian architecture, browse the many shops and enjoy the views from the ancient harbour fortress.
Outdoor activities in Sidari
Corfu is a natural playground both in the sea and on land. Whatever your interest and ability, there’s an outdoor activity for you in Sidari.
- Ever tried tubing? Sidari Watersports specialises in all sorts of adrenaline-pumping experiences from the super-fast flyfish ride to twister tubing. Wakeboarding and waterskiing are also on offer.
- Hire a bike in Sidari to explore coastal resorts and inland villages. Take to two wheels for everything from pleasant seaside rides to stamina-challenging routes deep into the countryside.
- Try your flippers at scuba diving in Sidari. Whether you’re giving it a go for the first time or looking to earn your PADI, Blue Paradise Scuba Diving Center in Sidari is the place to start.
- Ready to reel in a big one? Try a fishing trip from nearby Roda, which typically includes time for swimming and grilling your freshly caught lunch.
- Settle in for a spot of off-roading to uncover the rural side of northern Corfu. Hire a buggy or quad bike from Sidari Rentals and get top tips on where to get bumpy.
Most popular Sidari hotels
Your Sidari questions answered
The best time to visit Sidar is in the summer months between May and September. July is the sunniest while August is the hottest.
Top Sidari hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 00:30 21 January 2021