Sidari Holidays 2020
Known throughout Europe as one of the best Greek islands to holiday in, Corfu has many resorts worth visiting. But the top of the list for many people, when picking a resort which is as lively as it is breathtakingly beautiful, is Sidari. As perhaps the most famous destination on the island, Sidari holidays are a popular choice for holidaymakers, and with its dual attractions for both night owls and peace-seeking sunbathers, it’s easy to see why.
Last minute holidays to Sidari are a great choice – beaches and bars adorn the whole of this vibrant resort, and there truly is something for everyone here. Whether you want to get the blood pumping with watersports and activities, discover the best authentic cuisine and nightlife, or even just chill out and soak up the rays, one of our cheap holidays to Sidari will be the right choice for you. And if it's a taste of luxury you're after, take a look at our range of fabulous all inclusive holidays to Sidari!
Sidari at a glance
Discover the best beaches
We love the Blue Flag Sidari Beach with its calm, shallow waters
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Head to the beachside bars in the evening for the lively atmosphere
Perfect for family holidays with its calm sea waters
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Sidari
You’d be forgiven for never leaving the amazing beaches throughout your stay, but if you’re looking for other things to do in Sidari, then there are also a number of great options.
- Canal D’Amour – this lovely little cove, with the clear ocean trickling down into it, makes a peaceful addition to your holiday adventures. When you’re done, head over to one of the many restaurants and bars in the local area.
- Waterpark – Visit the local waterpark to slip and slide your cares away. It’s great fun for family holidays, group getaways and couples too!
- Diving Centres – Whether you’re a scuba diving fanatic or just starting out, there’s something for you at the local diving centre.
- Water Sports – Thrill-seekers will love the wide variety of water sports on offer in Sidari. Think fly fishing, paragliding and more adrenaline-fuelled fun. Not for the faint hearted!
A huge selling point for anyone visiting Sidari is the amazing beaches. With a wide variety of family-friendly fun as well as isolated tranquillity, the beaches here are some of the most beautiful in Corfu.
- Sidari Beach – At Sidari Beach, Corfu really shines. This 500-metre stretch of Blue Flag sand and shingle is sure to please even the pickiest of visitors. The waters here are calm and shallow, perfect for any small children and inexperienced swimmers. Here you’ll find watersports, including parasailing and diving, along with plenty of food and drink from the beachfront shops and restaurants.
- Agios Ioannis Beach – Situated on the eastern side of Sidari, this beach has tranquil, sandy shores that run into some beautiful olive groves and a picturesque monastery. It’s a calmer alternative for anyone looking for some peace and quiet within the beauty of nature.
- Drasti Beach – If you’re willing to venture out a little further to beaches near Sidari, then you’ll love Drasti Beach. This beach offers complete seclusion, and is considered by many to be the most beautiful spot in the north of Corfu. This isolated haven is best reached by boat.
Most popular hotels in Sidari
Your Sidari questions answered
Corfu Airport (CFU) is the closest airport to Sidari.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes