EGP: Egyptian pound
Sharm El Sheikh holidays 2020
Sharm El Sheikh in Sinai, Egypt, is considered one of the premier diving locations in the world, as well as functioning as an idyllic escape for sun worshippers.
What type of holiday does Sharm El Sheikh offer?
Whether you delve into the depths of the Red Sea or Naama Bay, you’ll still find countless things to do in and around during your Sharm 2020 summer holidays. From venturing into the surrounding deserts, to dining on the delectable cuisine of Egypt amid wonderful eateries.
Action, adventure and discovery are the primary themes for those descending on Sharm, perfectly-suited holidays to those in search of action and adventure, though you’ll also find yourself mesmerised by the authentic way of life which is also accessible for those on their holidays to Sharm El Sheikh.
Sharm El Sheikh is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Sharm El Sheikh all inclusive holidays provide ample opportunity to enjoy luxurious resorts in the Egyptian heat. The Royal Albatros Moderna is a beachfront stunner!
- Family holidays - resorts in Sharm El Sheikh have some beautiful pools, and with a good package deal, they’re an ideal escape for a family with active kids. Some offer kid’s clubs, creches and daily entertainment.
- Cheap holidays - Sharm El Sheikh is a great destination for a cheap summer holiday. You can eat incredibly well on a budget, so make sure you try some local cuisine including Ful Medammes for breakfast and some tasty authentic falafel.
Sharm el Sheikh at a glance
Perfect for watersports
One of the best places in the world to scuba dive, spot the marine life and over 250 beautiful coral reefs
Discover the best beaches
With long stretches of sand on offer here, you'll have plenty of space to rest and relax
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Spend your nights at themed discos and foam parties in Naama Bay, or you might prefer a laid-back cocktail bar
Great national parks
The Ras Mohammed National Park is the perfect spot to snorkel and scuba dive
Explore the local markets
Head to the Old Market for stalls and shops selling everything from jewellery to leather goods
Quad bike or ride a 4x4 in the Sinai Desert for a taste of action and adventure in Sharm el Sheikh
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
Sun, sand, and sea: these are the main Sharm el-Sheikh holidays attractions, and for good reason. The greatest attraction is probably the consistent sunshine and choice of all inclusive hotels, as the lowest average temperature is around 22C in January and December, getting up to around 36C in July and August. This Egyptian resort town is host to a wide array of attractions and activities to cater for a variety of tastes. People also flock here for the superior diving that affords you the most amazing views of the aquatic wildlife in the stunning Red Sea. You can also visit the nearby national park at Ras Mohammed that is home to stunning coral reefs as well as a well-preserved coastline that is full of wildlife.
Great things to do in Sharm el Sheikh include:
- Naama Bay
- Ras Muhammad National Park
- Mount Sinai
- Saint Catherine's Monastery
- Tiran Island
- Sinai Grand Casino
Sharm's top beaches!
If you need a break from the action, adventure and exploration during your 2018 holidays in Sharm El Sheikh, you won’t have to look far to embrace rejuvenation given the range of luxurious avenues you can venture down around the resort or hotel. Some all inclusive hotels have their own private beachfront. The infrastructure is second to none, allowing you to base yourself amid style and luxury in a range of all inclusive resort hotels, many with spa facilities where you can sooth your aching muscles. If the spa treatments aren’t enough, you can laze by a cooling pool or wine and dine at top restaurants as the sun sets on another laid-back day in Sharm. The soft sand can also help in this respect, perfect if you’ve brought some good books along and want to spend your holidays catching up on your tan and beauty sleep in the sunshine.
What our local experts say
Insider’s Guide: Planning A Weekend Away With Little (or ...
It’s that time of year – the skies are darkening, weather’s decidedly more chilly, and you’re dreaming of your next break away for some relaxation,Continue reading
Most popular hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
Sharm el Sheikh weather
Your Sharm el Sheikh questions answered
Yes you can, airlines like easyJet and TUI fly directly to Sharm el Sheikh.
All hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
5 Star Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Monte Carlo Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Rixos Premium Seagate Sharm El Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere
- The Savoy
- Royal Albatros Moderna
- Aurora Oriental Resort
- Baron Palms
- Albatros Palace Resort
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort
- Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland
- SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropitel Naama Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm EL Sheikh
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Il Mercato
- Xperience Sea Breeze Resort
- Le Royal Holiday Resort
- SUNRISE Arabian Beach Resort - Grand Select
- Le Royale Collection Luxury Resort - Sharm El Sheikh
- Charmillion Club Aqua Park
- Coral Sea Sensatori
- Sharm Dreams Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El Sheikh Sport Hotel
- Parrotel Beach Resort
- Albatros Aqua Park Sharm El Sheikh (Families & Couples Only)
- Royal Holiday Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh ( Adults Only)
4 Star Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
3 Star Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes