TRY: Turkish lira
Sarigerme holidays 2021
With one of the Dalaman region’s longest beaches, the charming village of Sarigerme offers a relaxing sand and sea holiday. Plus, it’s surrounded by some of Turkey’s most exciting attractions.
Holidays to Sarigerme are a dream for beach lovers, with all-inclusive hotels occupying prime seafront land. The quaint village is just a 20-minute drive from Dalaman Airport and provides a serene base for exploring the Turquoise Coast, ancient cities and vibrant beach resorts nearby. A chilled-out town centre features family-run restaurants, colourful shops and an authentic Turkish vibe.
Adventure activities in Sarigerme
Try paragliding, zoom around on a jetski or cruise with the breeze while windsurfing on Sarigerme holidays. Boat tours take you island-hopping, scuba diving and sunset sailing. Off the water, dense forests and rolling hills are crisscrossed by hiking trails. If you’re a thrillseeker, sightsee via a Jeep safari or hit the white water rapids. There’s plenty of time to soak up the sun across a long, warm summer season.
Why book Sarigerme holidays
Discover the best beaches
Enjoy the wonderful surroundings of Sarigerme Beach which is also part of the National Park Conservation Area
Perfect for watersports
The beach is popular among kiteboarders, so why not give it a try?
Sample the local food
Pop into one of the local restaurants for tasty Turkish kebabs
Explore the local markets
Catch a dolmus to Ortaca for the Friday market where you can pick up some goodies
Rest & relaxation
Visit Dalyan for a soothing mud bath and natural thermal springs
Popular with couples
Take it easy in Sarigerme with your partner, you'll surely fall in love with the place
Your guide to Sarigerme holidays
With plenty of room for sandcastles on the beach, family-friendly resorts and exciting day trips, Sarigerme holidays make magical memories.
- The shores of Koycegiz Lake are home to bubbling hot springs known as the Dalyan mud baths. Slather yourself with the sulphur-rich sludge for funny photos and skin rejuvenation.
- Check out the Sea Turtle Research, Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre at Iztuzu Beach to see the wonderful conservation efforts to care for loggerhead turtles.
- Explore traditional villages, lush forests and mountain trails on a heart-pumping Jeep safari. Most tours include beach visits and lunch located on scenic nature backdrops.
- Can’t wait to hit the water slides? You’ll get all the thrills and spills you need at Atlantic Waterpark in Marmaris and Olu Deniz Water World Aqua Park.
- Take a break in nature at the quaint village of Yuvarlakcay. The mountain resort is a haven of crystal-clear streams, dense forests and local fish restaurants.
Luxury hotels and ocean views set the scene on romantic couples holidays in Sarigerme.
- Pure indulgence awaits at lavish spas and traditional hammams. Book in for couples massages, body scrub treatments and Turkish bath rituals.
- Take an island-hopping tour from Gocek and stay in town for dinner to make the most of upmarket marinas. The quayside is dotted with elegant seafood restaurants boasting views of stylish yachts.
- Soak up the highlights of Dalyan with a sunset dinner cruise on Koycegiz Lake. Boat tours offer wine, beer and mouthwatering Turkish cuisine.
- For romantic strolling, shopping and dining, take a day trip to Fethiye Old Town. Shop for authentic souvenirs and settle in at charming restaurants and bars.
- You’ll find bars for quiet drinks in Sarigerme. However, if it’s dynamic nightlife you’re after, head to Hisaronu. The hilltop town is a hotspot for discos, karaoke bars and nightclubs.
Your Sarigerme questions answered
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:03 12 April 2021