- Direct dial telephone
Mediterranean White Hotel
- 1Km from Santorini (JTR) Airport
- 0.2Km to beach
- 1.5Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The 5 star Mediterranean White Hotel is located on the south eastern coast of Santorini, super close to the famous and picturesque Black Beach. Wander down to the beach, relax by ... Continue reading
The 5 star Mediterranean White Hotel is located on the south eastern coast of Santorini, super close to the famous and picturesque Black Beach. Wander down to the beach, relax by one of 3 swimming pools or relax on the spacious sun terrace, the Mediterranean White Hotel is a hotel that fits in with the sense of luxury which pervades Santorini.
Rooms at the Mediterranean White Hotel feature free WiFi, balconies or patios (depending on room level), and a satellite TV. They're furnished in a clean and luxurious style, befitting the surroundings of the hotel. There's also fridges, hairdryers and a shower.
Relax by one of the three pools, each surrounded by a terrace area with loungers & beds. Other facilities and services you can find at this hotel include private beach access on the lovely black sand beach, a children's pool, a tennis courts. Don't forget to enjoy a snack or meal at the snack bar/deli and hit the fitness facilities.
Santorini is only small but bursting with character. The city of Fira is nearby, and so is the village of Kamari.
- Children's playground
- Tennis court
- 24hr Reception
- Babysitting/child services
- Car hire
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Non smoking rooms
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 16:00 - 20:00.
- Pool Bar (Cookies, biscuits & filter coffee are served), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Speciality (LUNCH BASKETS Available without extra charge. Orders must be given to the reception desk one day in advance until 20:00).
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 08:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Speciality (Vegeterian dishes can be offered. The hotel should be informed prior to clients’ arrival upon reservation.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Red Wine; White Wine; Wine; Draught Beer; Tea; Coffee, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Juices; Draught Beer; Brandy; Ouzo; Mineral water, Restaurant (with main meals).
- Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Jacuzzi.
- Unlimited (sunbeds; umbrellas).
- Live entertainment, Theatre/Aphitheatre (Greek Night free of charge once a week for clients on HB & All inclusive basis.
- ), Once a week.
- Unlimited (Wireless Internet all over the hotel; One big bottle of water in the room every day; High Chairs for children in the restaurant.
Guests can choose from standard or family rooms or suites. All rooms have a private bathroom with tub or shower and a hairdryer. Other room amenities include a balcony or terrace with views, direct-dial phone, satellite TV, minibar and air conditioning. Executive suites have two bedrooms.
To make booking a holiday at Mediterranean White Hotel in Kamari easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Mediterranean White Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Sanotirini, Kamari, Santorini, Greek Islands, 84700
Please wait while we load the map for Mediterranean White Hotel
Questions and Answers about Mediterranean White Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Wanted to book until I read the Trip Advisor reviews.... terrible. Then tried to phone and after 5 minutes phone just clicked off!! Really wanted to go to Santorini 1 Answer
Sorry you've trouble getting through but please try calling us again as the phone lines have now calmed down. We have been experiencing I high volume of calls today.
Added 1 week, 6 days ago.
By Charlotte, loveholidays.com team member
Are luggage ( how many kg's) and transfers included in the price? 1 Answer
Hi hold baggage is an optional extra, the cost of this is dependant on the airline you choose to fly with, on average £40/£50 per 20kg case...also the transfer is an optional extra and this is £39 for a return coach transfer based on 2 travellers
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member