Santa Susanna holidays 2021
Sprinkle some unbeatable sightseeing atop your sun, sea and sand on holiday in Santa Susanna.
Perched on Spain’s northeastern coast, cheap holidays to Santa Susanna put the best of the Costa Brava within arm’s reach. Sandwiched between sun-drenched sandy beaches and awe-inspiring natural parks, tick off your wish-list in a town filled with medieval churches, sublime restaurants and all the bars you need for a wild night out. Plus, when culture calls, the city of Barcelona is just a train ride away.
Water sports in Santa Susanna
The shimmering Mediterranean Sea is pretty irresistible and Santa Susanna’s splash-tastic water sports invite you to jump right in. Chase the waves on a windsurfing voyage, kayak your way along the ‘Wild Coast’ or zoom off into the sunset on a white-knuckle jet ski ride. From relaxing to rip-roaring, the resort’s dedicated water sports centre has an excursion to suit.
Why book Santa Susanna holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Platja de Llevant for lounging & Platja de les Dunes for watersports
Explore the city
You’re in a prime position to explore nearby Barcelona
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Choose from a wide array of all inclusive resorts
Must-visit historical sites
The watchtowers, the chapel of Santa Susanna & the old fortified farmhouses
Explore the local markets
In summer, Santa Susanna is filled with vibrant weekly markets
Perfect for watersports
Popular for sailing, windsurfing and catamarans
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Santa Susanna holidays
Beaches in Santa Susanna
Sandy beaches grace the shores of Santa Susanna, perfect for summer holidays beside the seaside.
- Levante beach, also known as Santa Susanna beach, is a beautiful swathe of sand located minutes from town. Buzzing waterfront bars keep you cool and quenched with ice-cold drinks all day.
- Where Santa Susanna’s hotels end and rolling farmland begins, you’ll find Dunes beach. It may be a favourite for water sports, but this kilometre-long beach is also an oasis of peace and quiet.
- A series of gently curving coves separated by rocks, Caletes beach’s crystal clear waters are perfect for paddles.
- There’s plenty of room to snag a sunbathing spot on Malgra beach. Just north of Santa Susanna, deep golden sands border the lovely churches and lively tapas bars of Malgrat de Mar’s Old Town.
- So-called for the fishing boats resting on the shore, Fisherman’s beach in neighbouring Pineda de Mar is a gem, complete with swaying palm trees.
Beautiful beaches near Santa Susanna
Take your pick between pristine beaches and secret snorkelling coves, all close by on holiday in Santa Susanna.
- For a picturesque playa, Platja Gran in Tossa de Mar is straight off a postcard. A medieval castle and undulating fortifications stand sentry over this crescent-shaped bay.
- When you can tear yourself away, explore the series of unspoilt coves north of Tossa de Mar. Cala Giverola’s forest-fringed cliffs and aquamarine seas are a magnet for marine life.
- Lloret de Mar packs endless fun into its two main beaches. Lloret and Fenals beach are both Blue Flag beauties, much loved by the families who visit this thriving resort.
- Spend a day lazing among the fragrant pines and turquoise ocean of Santa Cristina beach near Blanes. The warm waters are enticing and a hidden hermitage nestles in the hill behind.
- Further north, the idyllic village of Calella de Palafrugell perches right on the ocean. Charming white-washed houses tiptoe along the shoreline and the crystal clear waters are snorkel heaven.
Most popular Santa Susanna hotels
- Santa Susanna
- Costa Brava
Santa Susanna weather
Your Santa Susanna questions answered
Santa Susanna has a Mediterranean climate, which means scorching summers and mild winters. The hottest weather is during the popular months of July and August, but May to October remain pleasantly warm.
Top Santa Susanna hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 06:43 1 March 2021