Sani holidays 2021
From beautiful beaches and fascinating ruins to miles of pristine countryside, Sani holidays have something for everyone.
Set your sights on the gorgeous Kassandra peninsula with a holiday to Sani. Situated within Greece’s sun-soaked Halkidiki region and only 90 minutes from Thessaloniki, it’s the ideal holiday destination for culture, adventure and relaxation. Wannabe photographer? There’s plenty of stunning landscapes to soak up on Sani breaks. Directly across the water from the main beach is the iconic Mount Olympus, while beyond the marina is where you’ll find protected wetlands home to native wildlife.
Ancient history around Sani
The Halkidiki region has a long and ancient history. Trace its past on Sani holidays at sites like Stavronikita tower near Sani Beach. There’s also the Archaeological Area of Potidea a short drive away which houses the remains of a Byzantine wall.
Why book Sani holidays
Lush natural wonders
You'll be surrounded by Sani's natural beauty, including Mount Olympus in the distance!
Discover the best beaches
Sani has a Blue Flag beach to complement its blue Aegean waters
Perfect for watersports
Sani Beach is a great spot for scuba diving, so check out what lies below...
Sani is perfect for being around nature, head out on a hike in some of the resort's most rural areas
Popular with couples
Looking for a romantic break away with your loved one? Sani does just the trick!
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Nightlife in Sani is pretty laid-back, so grab a cocktail at one of the chic waterfront bars
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Sani holidays
Whether you’re keen to sunbathe, shop or sightsee, you’ll find an array of extraordinary activities to enjoy on Sani breaks.
- Sani Beach is a stunning spot to sunbathe on. Lapped by the crystal clear Aegean Sea and boasting Blue Flag status, it’s the ideal stretch of sand to relax or play on with your kids.
- The luxurious Sani Marina is the place to go for a delicious meal and some retail therapy. It’s home to numerous mega yachts and features some of the best restaurants in the region.
- Head inland from the marina and you’ll discover the lush Sani Wetlands. They’re a protected bird sanctuary and home to over 200 different species!
- Pull on your hiking boots and get exploring the Kassandra peninsula. As well as strolling through the Sani Wetlands to historic Stavronikita tower, the pine forest at Possidi Cape is a lovely location for a walk.
- If you fancy a break from the beach, Thessaloniki is only 80 kilometres away. Greece’s second city, it’s packed with ruins and boasts a beautiful waterfront lined with high end shops and eateries.
Outdoor activities in Sani
Fresh sea air, balmy temperatures and Mediterranean scenery give you the perfect excuse to spend all your time outdoors on Sani holidays.
- As well as sunning yourself on Sani Beach’s white sand, you’ll have the opportunity to try out numerous water sports. Options include windsurfing, kayaking and sailing.
- While Sani and the surrounding area are littered with wonderful beaches, you could also take a boat trip to Athos or Sithonia. They’re Kassandra's neighbouring peninsulas and absolutely brimming with beautiful coves.
- Possidi Cape sits 40 minutes south of Sani and is a fantastic place for a day trip. Its beach is one of the peninsula’s most picturesque, while Possidi Lighthouse and the Poseidon Temple Archaeological Site are must-see landmarks.
- Not just a destination for water sports, Sani is also perfect for scuba diving. Both beginners and those with prior experience will love delving into the Aegean Sea in search of colourful fish, starfish and octopus.
- Athletic visitors will find several world class sports facilities to entice them on Sani Breaks. Sani Adventure Park boasts a series of fun ziplines, while you’ll find the smart Rafa Nadal Tennis Club and Chelsea Football Club Foundation Academy at Sani Resort.
Most popular Sani hotels
Your Sani questions answered
Sani is blessed with hot summers and mild winters. For guaranteed sunshine and soaring temperatures, book your holiday to Sani in July or August.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 11:08 27 January 2021