San Antonio holidays 2021
This well-known party town on the west coast of Ibiza is a dreamy island escape with plenty to keep you busy. San Antonio holidays promise sun, sea, sand and serious hedonism.
With its position in the Balearic archipelago, this town in Ibiza has warm weather year-round with sweltering sunshine in summer. Holidays to San Antonio are all about the party vibes in summer, with major clubs and bars blaring out top tunes day and night. But in low season you’ll enjoy a more sedate atmosphere, with fewer crowds and a chilled out nightlife scene. Come for the clubs, but stay for the beautiful beaches and the opportunity to explore the wider San Antonio Bay and Ibiza island.
Wellness in San Antonio
While holidays to San Antonio offer a wild nightlife and hedonistic lifestyle, there’s a serene side to this part of Ibiza. Find your inner peace and head to the Terysol Massage & Wellbeing Centre to be pampered by expert therapists. There are Thai, Ayurvedic and Hawaiian massages on offer, as well as beauty treatments. Alternatively, book into one of the area’s top spa hotels to enjoy hydrotherapy pools and facials, too.
Why book San Antonio holidays
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Perhaps the liveliest resort in Ibiza, San Antonio is recognised as the island's top party hotspot!
Discover the best beaches
Check out the beaches for a day well spent relaxing, Calo des Moro is a favourite of ours
Fab shopping scene
Hit the West End for all your shopping needs between the beach days and clubbing nights
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to San Antonio holidays
San Antonio beaches
From lively beaches with plenty of facilities to quieter stretches of sand with plenty of space, there’s a corner of the coast for everyone in and around San Antonio.
- S'Arenal de San Antonio is the main beach here, with all sorts of facilities from sunbeds and parasols to waterski outfitters and boat rentals. It’s 500 metres long, so there’s plenty of space for all, and waters are shallow for swimming.
- Backing onto the famous Sunset Strip in San Antonio, Caló des Moro is a lovely, lively little beach. At 60 metres wide, it’s small but there’s plenty to do with pedalos, jet skis and beach bars.
- A little walk south of San Antonio town is Playa es Pouet, an appealing little crescent of sand with parasols and sunbeds and soft white sand for your feet to sink into.
- Stunning Platges de Comte sits on a small promontory southwest of San Antonio, with calm azure seas, soft yellow sand and beachside restaurants. Swim out to the rocky island opposite for an adventure.
- Backed by greenery and rolling hills, sheltered Cala Tarida is a glorious stretch of sand. Its 270-metre-long strip has sunbeds and parasols for hire, while beach bars serve up refreshments.
Quiet beaches in San Antonio
Away from the hustle and bustle of San Antonio town there are plenty of little coves to enjoy a peaceful day on the sand.
- Sitting within a sheltered inlet, Cala Gració is a small, serene spot to spend your day on the sand. A single restaurant serves sunbathers here, and crystalline seas are perfect for swimming.
- Backed by lush greenery and a wild, rocky landscape, Cala Saladeta is secluded and quiet. Bring your own snacks for a relaxing day in this cove.
- Cala Salada is a good middle-ground beach, with enough facilities but never too many visitors. A restaurant serves lunches and drinks, and buoys mark out safe swimming areas in the sea.
- Boats bob in the water opposite idyllic Cala d’Hort, a lovely stretch of sand with a restaurant and boutique, and a few sunbeds for hire.
- Benirràs Beach is a cosy little cove with pebbles and sand, pine trees and a rocky landscape beyond. Little shacks built into the rocks offer up food and drinks.
Most popular San Antonio hotels
San Antonio weather
Your San Antonio questions answered
San Antonio is best visited in summer. From June through August the weather is hot, the sun shines for most of the day and the resort is a lively place.
Top San Antonio hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
- Marvell Club Aparthotel
- Arenal Hotel
- Invisa Es Pla Hotel (Adults Only)
- Hotel Playasol Marco Polo II
- Aparthotel Club Maritim
- azuline Hotel Pacific
- Playa Bella Apartments
- azuLine Rosamar Aparthotel
- Hotel Gran Sol Ibiza
- Ibiza Rocks Hotel
- Hotel Playasol Marco Polo I
- Hotel Tropical
- Abrat Hotel
- Reco des Sol
- The Purple By Ibiza Feeling LGBT
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 17:18 27 January 2021