San Antonio Bay holidays 2021
Sitting across the water from the main resort of San Antonio, San Antonio Bay is a quieter alternative to the buzzing town beyond. Holidays to San Antonio Bay offer a more sedate setting with access to all the best beaches and brilliant bars nearby.
On the western shores of Ibiza, one of the world’s top party destinations, San Antonio Bay has endless appeal for families, couples and groups looking for a wild holiday. The summer months' sizzling sunshine make this an incredibly popular spot for everyone, while the mild winter temperatures offer an opportunity to spend the Northern Hemisphere’s chilliest months somewhere sunnier (do bring a jacket though!). Beaches, bars and a beautiful bucolic interior make San Antonio Bay holidays a joy for all.
Nightlife in San Antonio Bay
It’s unsurprising that on one of the world’s top party islands, excellent nightlife can be found everywhere. In the main town of San Antonio, opposite San Antonio Bay, is the sunset strip, where buzzing bars and clubs see revellers dancing all night long. On the beaches in San Antonio Bay, chiringuitos serve up excellent cocktails and refreshing beers, and at the area’s super clubs – Eden and Es Paradis – international DJs spin tunes to the early hours.
Why book San Antonio Bay holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love the smaller beaches like Playa S’Estanyol, Playa Xinxo and Es Puet beach
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Bars, clubs and seafront restaurants a lot more laid-back than in party San Antonio Town
Perfect for watersports
From jet ski, jet boat and scuba diving to boat tours, there’s something for everyone
Fine dining scene
Chilled rosé & fresh seafood at San Antonio Bay’s waterfront restaurants
Enjoy the sunset at the Sunset Strip in sister resort San Antonio
Why not hop on a quad excursion to explore some more of Ibiza?
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to San Antonio Bay holidays
San Antonio Bay beaches
Sitting on the western coast of Ibiza, San Antonio Bay holidays promise some of the region’s finest stretches of sand.
- S'Arenal de San Antonio is the main beachy hub of this resort. The 500-metre-long stretch of sand is well equipped with all the facilities you’ll need.
- Lively Caló des Moro sits opposite the buzzing Sunset Strip in San Antonio town, offering easy access to its many beach bars and cafes, as well as dreamy translucent waters for swimming.
- Just a 20-minute drive from San Antonio Bay is Ibiza Town’s top beach, Platja de ses Figueretes – a stretch of sand that has it all. Shops, beach bars, resorts and restaurants make this an exciting hive of activity.
- For something a little quieter, head to Cala Saladeta where it’s all about picnics and secluded swims in the clear ocean.
- Cala Gració is another quiet cove, with just one restaurant serving up snacks and wonderfully shallow waters for swimming.
Family beaches in San Antonio Bay
Families will love holidays to San Antonio Bay, as its waters are clear and calm and it offers access to some great family-friendly beaches.
- The nearly 300-metre-long Cala Tarida beach is ideal for families, with good facilities including sunbeds, parasols and a restaurant for refreshments.
- Popular Cala Salada is perfect for a day out on the sand with the kids. It’s not as busy as some of San Antonio Bay’s bigger beaches, but still has all the facilities you need.
- The views from Cala d’Hort are mesmerising, with bobbing boats and rocky outcrops on the distant ocean. There are sunbeds and parasols, and some good eating options.
- Across the island just 30-minutes in the car, Playa Niu Blau is supremely family-friendly. There are shallow blue waters for safe swimming and classic Spanish cuisine for adventurous taste buds. A supermarket nearby means it’s easy to bring your own, too.
- Also on the east coast of Ibiza, Santa Eulalia Main Beach has it all. Sunbeds, parasols, showers, toilets and even a surf school mean you can spend days on this stretch of sand.
Most popular San Antonio Bay hotels
San Antonio Bay weather
Your San Antonio Bay questions answered
San Antonio Bay’s best weather is in summertime, so come between June and September for the hottest days and longest sunshine hours.
Top San Antonio Bay hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 07:04 27 January 2021