Sa Coma Holidays 2020
If you’re looking for a great getaway for 2020, take a look at Sa Coma, a popular purpose-built beach holiday resort on the eastern coast of stunning Majorca.
So, what can you expect from Sa Coma holidays? Think clean white sands, bright blue waters, the Mediterranean climate, plenty of family-friendly attractions, and lots of great restaurants. Because the resort has so much to see and do, you’ll never be short of options for keeping the children entertained; from mini-golf and go-karting to zoos and waterparks, Sa Coma really is an ideal destination for families.
Sa Coma is a great option for couples, too. The lively cocktail bars, lounges and discos make this location a terrific one for couples seeking relaxation by day, and partying by night.
If learning about your destination’s history and way of life is more your thing, Majorca’s historic capital, Palma, and the exotic Caves of Drach are also within easy reach for a cultural day trip.
We offer an exciting variety of travel options for visiting this popular resort. Our all inclusive Sa Coma holidays are the ideal way to cater for your whole family, while cheap holidays to Sa Coma are also available for smaller budgets.
Sa Coma at a glance
Discover the best beaches
We love Cala Millor, Sa Coma Beach and Cala Romantica
The kids will love a trip to Mini Golf Paradise or the Safari Zoo in close-by Cala Millor
Fine dining scene
Enjoy an array of family-friendly restaurants offering everything from local Majorca food to international cuisines
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Sa Coma
There’s a fantastic range of things to do in Sa Coma, both within the resort and a bit further afield.
- Take the whole family on a trip to Mini Golf Paradise for a fun and active day out. This 18-hole mini-golf course is beautifully maintained, and sure to entertain both kids and adults.
- Another family favourite is the Safari Zoo in close-by Cala Millor, which boasts rhinos, tigers, lions and a number of smaller animals too. You can opt to drive your own car through the zoo on a designated course, which is perfect for families who prefer the comfort of their own familiar space. Throughout your adventure, you’ll experience the excitement of coming face to face with magnificent safari animals!
- If you’re after the more cultural attractions, you’ll love Punta de n’Amer medieval watchtower. It’s a great way to sightsee and stay active during your holiday – just make sure you bring decent footwear for walking up to the tower.
- To really experience the Majorcan way of life, make sure you visit the capital city, Palma. Palma is steeped with history and makes for a fantastic day out for families and couples. It's also a great solo trip if you’re a lone traveller.
One of the main draws of Sa Coma is, without a doubt, its selection of beautiful sandy beaches.
- Sa Coma has a series of Blue Flag beaches that line the edge of a scenic horseshoe-shaped bay, creating a naturally sheltered beach environment which is ideal for families, and those who prefer to stay out of the hot Mediterranean midday sun.
- Each Sa Coma beach has its own unique traits, but the best in the area definitely include Cala Millor, Sa Coma Beach, Cala Romantica and the Canyamel Beach.
- In Sa Coma, there’s a picturesque promenade with pedestrian zones and plenty of restaurants, cafés and bars. Sa Coma beach bars sell plenty of refreshments, keeping your family cool and comfortable in the sun.
- You’ll also find plenty of sun loungers and parasols on the beaches, where sun-seekers can soak up the rays in comfort – find a lounger close to the bar if you’re in the mood for a cocktail!
- Depending on which Sa Coma beach you visit, you can find a variety of watersports, including windsurfing, scuba diving and boat rental.
Sa Coma weather
Your Sa Coma questions answered
Visitors to Sa Coma can fly into Palma Mallorca Airport (PMI).
All hotels in Sa Coma
4 Star Hotels in Sa Coma
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes