How about holidays to Roda 2021 ?
Step into a real-life postcard when you book cheap holidays to Roda. Perched on Corfu’s north coast and surrounded by olive groves, it’s a true hidden gem.
Sun, sea and traditional cuisine are all up for grabs on Roda breaks. Tucked away at the top of Corfu island, the former fishing village comes alive in the summer months. A gorgeous sand and shingle beach connects Roda with nearby Acharavi. Moving away from the sea, you’ll spot fabulous hilltop eateries and pretty countryside brimming with flora and fauna.
Relaxation in Roda
The sleepy atmosphere and beautiful setting of Roda makes it a great pick for some R&R. Stay in luxury accommodation, eat in authentic tavernas and enjoy lazy days stretched out on the resort’s 7-kilometre-long Blue Flag beach.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Roda holidays
Top 5 things to do in Roda
As well as much-needed relaxation time, you’ll discover plenty of cultural allures and exciting activities on package holidays to Roda.
- Lazing around on the beach is usually top of the agenda on Roda holidays. The resort sits behind a huge beach with ample space to relax, play or take part in water sports.
- If you want a break from the sand, head inland to Mount Pantokrator. It’s the highest point on the island and offers breathtaking views of the land and sea.
- For a little bit of culture on your Roda break, check out the Folklore Museum of Acharavi. It sits a little inland, half way between Roda and Acharavi. Tour interesting exhibitions which trace the region’s history back over several centuries.
- Roda may not be particularly well-known for its historic relics, but there is one heritage site worth viewing. The ruins of the 5th century Temple of Apollo can be found just opposite the beach, on the west side of the resort.
- If you fancy walking off all that mouthwatering meze, why not take a stroll along the seafront to Acharavi? Follow the quiet road adjacent to the beach or walk barefoot directly on the sand.
Outdoor attractions in Roda
With bright sunshine and balmy sea temperatures, it’d be a shame not to spend most of your Roda holiday in the great outdoors.
- Head inland from Roda and you’ll discover rolling hills teeming with pine trees, olive groves and citrus forests. Soak up the scenery on foot or travel through it on horseback.
- Fancy trying out some water sports? Acharavi, Roda’s close neighbour, hosts a rental centre where you can have a go at things like kayaking, parasailing or pedalos.
- If you’re keen to get out on the water, why not hire a small boat for an hour or so? Journey up and down the coastline, stopping off for the occasional refreshing swim.
- For spectacular views across the Ionian Sea, make your way to Kassiopi Castle. Located a short drive around the coast from Roda, it’s a ruined fortress in the heart of the seaside town of the same name.
- Those keen to work up a sweat should venture to Episkepi. Situated on Mount Pantokrator’s foothills, it’s an idyllic village which can be reached in 90 minutes via a lush tree-lined trail.
Most popular Roda hotels
Your Roda questions answered
Corfu benefits from hot summers and mild winters. For guaranteed sunshine and warm sea temperatures, plan holidays to Roda in July or August.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 21:39 1 March 2021