What's this hotel doing to help you have a safe stay?
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
Children's animation team for children between 4-12 years (6 days a week), mini disco in the bar every night, children's menus, baby cots and highchairs available in all the restaurants, playground, separate children's pool.
The Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas features a range of guestrooms and Villas with all the amenities needed for a luxurious stay. All rooms have individual air-conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, Satellite TV with music channel, mini bar (local charge), direct dial telephone, Internet access (local charge), safe deposit box and bathrobe and slippers, and a balcony or terrace. All bathrooms have a toilet, bathtub/shower, hair dryer and luxury toiletries. Each room has an additional comfortable sofa bed. Free baby cot on request. Exclusive to Hotel4u.com is value added of free bottle of wine in the room and fruit basket. Villas have marble bathrooms and Jacuzzi baths as well as a special area for breakfast and free entry to the Thalasso Spa Centre including sauna, Hammam and the multifunctional pool use.
Room categories available are Side Sea View Room (max 3 people), Sea View Room (max 3), Junior Suite Side Sea View (max 4), Family Suite Side Sea View (max 4), Double/Twin Room Garden View with Private Pool (max 3), Deluxe Villa with Private Pool (max 3), Executive Villa with Private Pool (max 4), Superior Villa with Private Pool (max 4), and Single Room Garden View.
All Junior Suites, Family Suites, Rooms with pools and Villas are with Jacuzzi bath.
Bed and Breakfast accommodation with options for half board and full board. Three luxurious restaurants, beachside Asterias, poolside Poseidon, and main buffet restaurant Symposium (breakfast & dinner), grace the resort serving International and Greek cuisine including superb dishes like fresh seafood to the unmistakable taste of Mediterranean cuisine. Theme nights are 4 times a week. The Il Cavaliere Piano Bar, two pool bars and the beach bar are perfect for relaxing with colourful and refreshing beverages while enjoying the magnificent sea view. Every evening the animation program of the piano bar entertains guests with a variety of shows, professional dancers, live music and games and for the children there is a mini disco every night.
There is a local bus service for those who want to visit and explore places where many civilizations left their eternal traces. Places of interest are the truly picturesque St. Pauls Bay and church, the resort of Pefkos, Navarone Bay and the blue flag Lindos beach.
24 hour reception with multilingual staff, currency exchange, mini market, shops, safety deposit box, air conditioned public areas, daily newspapers, business centre, babysitting service on request with charge, Internet corner is located in the main lobby, Wi-Fi connection available in all ground floor public areas, room service, tour desk, medical assistance, welcome drink with local wine, wedding and special events services, conference and meeting venues, car rental.
The Atrium Palace is proud to be awarded / accredited with the Quality Standard of ISO 9001:2000 and also is the first hotel on Rhodes Island to be endorsed with the ISO 22000:2005 (HACCP), a quality assurance system for food safety.
The following Spa Treatments are available at the Ana Genesis Thalasso Spa:
- Slimness Destination Program (6 days)
- Body Contouring Program (4 days)
- Atrium Beauty Program (3 days)
- Ananeosis Thalasso Program (2 days)
- Purity and Relaxation Program (1 day)
Overnight Stay Tax, charged per night, per room. The amounts are detailed below and are to be paid directly to the hotel upon check-in:
5 Star: €4.00
4 Star: €3.00
3 Star: €1.50
1-2 Stars: €0.50
4 Keys: €1.00
3 Keys: €0.50
1-2 Keys: €0.25