Rhodes Holidays 2020
From stunning seas to cobbled streets and buzzing nightlife, Rhodes serves up a mixed cocktail of holiday fun. Pack your sense of adventure for the largest of the Dodecanese islands.
Ancient history, lush valleys and dreamy Greek island beaches await on holidays in Rhodes. Go ahead and float through your days in turquoise water or launch into explorations of the Byzantine Empire. Visit charming villages, island-hop and shop ‘til you drop at cosmopolitan boutiques. Along the way, treat your taste buds to mouthwatering Greek cuisine and renowned local wines.
Outdoor adventures in Rhodes
It’s easy to combine relaxation with thrills on Rhodes holidays. Scuba dive with shipwrecks and abundant marine life, and take a Jeep safari through the mountains. Add rock climbing, hiking and paragliding to your itinerary, or kayak peacefully along the sparkling shores. With around 300 days of sunshine per year, hot summers and mild winters, outdoor adventures are a year-round joy in Rhodes.
Rhodes at a glance
Discover the best beaches
We love Tsambika Beach, Anthony Quinn Bay and Afandou Beach
Top attractions to visit
Do visit the Old Town and the Palace of the Grand Master
Perfect for watersports
Prasonísi Beach is your top spot for windsurfing
Fine dining scene
The floating Kontiki bar-restaurant is a favourite!
Lush natural wonders
The incredible Butterfly Valley, the lush gardens of Massari & Malona
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Island hop to the picturesque little Sými
Top resorts in Rhodes
Faliraki, the biggest and liveliest resort on the beautiful Greek island of Rhodes, is a fantastic all-around destination that appeals …from £127 pp
The contemporary resort of Kiotari is located on the south east coast of the island of Rhodes in Greece just …from £255 pp
If you’re after a holiday in 2020 that meets your every need, look no further than Ixia. Nestled on the …from £202 pp
Ialyssos (also known as Trianta) is a relaxed resort on the northern coast of the beautiful island of Rhodes. With …from £138 pp
A laid back former fishing village on the Eastern coast of Rhodes, Pefkos encapsulates everything about an idyllic Greek island …from £135 pp
Kolymbia is an enchanting little resort on the east coast of the Greek Island of Rhodes, about 16 miles south …from £236 pp
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Rhodes
Most popular beaches in Rhodes
Pack your flip-flops and the sunscreen for fun days in the sun on more than 40 beaches across this Greek island paradise.
- For all-inclusive holidays based in Rhodes Town, it’s an easy stroll to Elli Beach. Hire a sunbed while the kids enjoy water sports on the calm sea. Afterwards, sip cocktails at lounge bars and restaurants lining the sand.
- Colourful umbrellas span the sands of Ialyssos Beach, which is backed by hotels and cafes. Along with swimming in the crystal-clear water, this is one of the best spots on the island for windsurfing.
- A cosmopolitan vibe greets you at popular Faliraki Beach. Explore around four kilometres of golden sand, water ski across the Aegean and enjoy a cold drink in beach tavernas.
- Two gorgeous beaches share the same sparkling bay in the town of Lindos. The sheltered water is perfect for children, you’ll watch yachts bobbing on the bay and feast on seafood in beachfront restaurants.
Quiet beaches in Rhodes
Looking for sandy slices of paradise away from the crowds? Here’s where to get off the beaten beach path in Rhodes.
- Fourni Beach is close to Monolithos Castle, but far from the busy tourist resorts. Find shade beneath rocky cliffs and enjoy the unspoilt landscape.
- A few kilometres from the nearest town of Kattavia, Mavros Kavos Beach is a hidden gem. Bring a picnic and stretch out on swaths of pristine sand with cedar trees and dunes for company.
- Situated at the southernmost tip of Rhodes, the islet of Prasonisi is connected to the mainland by a sandy strip. One side delivers the waves for surfing and the other is a calm swimming haven. You’ll find markets, tavernas and guesthouses, but it’s otherwise free from development.
- Intriguing rock formations and transparent water frames the pebbly beach of Kopria. Just a few sunbeds and a restaurant ensure a low key vibe, while offering everything you need.
What our local experts say
Live the Greek dream at Lindian Village
This one’s for the people who love the finer things in life. The travellers who crave a touch of indulgence. The sun worshipers who seek the perfect destination along with a picture-perfect hotel. Well, this one offers you just that and so much more. So, if you’re thinking ...Continue reading
Picture-perfect places: Rhodes
Rhodes is a popular Greek island and there’s no wonder why. Boasting a host of beach resorts along with remnants of history, Rhodes appeals to a variety of holidaymakers. The island’s Old Town takes you back in time with medieval streets and fascinating sights like the Palace of ...
Top tips for a family holiday to Rhodes
Rhodes is a fantastic choice when it comes to a family holiday. Being one of the most popular Greek Islands, Rhodes has a mixture of fun activities and lovely landscapes for everyone in the family to appreciate and enjoy. Stunning sandy beaches are perfect to have some relaxation time, whilst ...
Most popular hotels in Rhodes
Your Rhodes questions answered
The island’s capital, Rhodes Town, offers everything you need with both history and the beach on your doorstep. Whitewashed houses, quaint streets and dazzling beaches make Lindos a favourite for couples holidays. The purpose-built resort of Kolymbia is a great choice for families, with a relaxed, seaside vibe.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes