All about Rhodes holidays 2021
From stunning seas to cobbled streets and buzzing nightlife, Rhodes serves up a mixed cocktail of holiday fun. Pack your sense of adventure for the largest of the Dodecanese islands.
Ancient history, lush valleys and dreamy Greek island beaches await on holidays in Rhodes. Go ahead and float through your days in turquoise water or launch into explorations of the Byzantine Empire. Visit charming villages, island-hop and shop ‘til you drop at cosmopolitan boutiques. Along the way, treat your taste buds to mouthwatering Greek cuisine and renowned local wines.
Outdoor adventures in Rhodes
It’s easy to combine relaxation with thrills on Rhodes holidays. Scuba dive with shipwrecks and abundant marine life, and take a Jeep safari through the mountains. Add rock climbing, hiking and paragliding to your itinerary, or kayak peacefully along the sparkling shores. With around 300 days of sunshine per year, hot summers and mild winters, outdoor adventures are a year-round joy in Rhodes.
Why book Rhodes holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Tsambika Beach, Anthony Quinn Bay and Afandou Beach
Top attractions to visit
Do visit the Old Town and the Palace of the Grand Master
Perfect for watersports
Prasonísi Beach is your top spot for windsurfing
Fine dining scene
The floating Kontiki bar-restaurant is a favourite!
Lush natural wonders
The incredible Butterfly Valley, the lush gardens of Massari & Malona
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Island hop to the picturesque little Sými
Top resorts in Rhodes
The largest beach resort on Rhodes island, Faliraki is a fantastic all-rounder summer holiday destination for families, couples and young …From £119 per person
In search of sandy beaches, family-friendly hotels and Greece’s famously warm Mediterranean hospitality? Kiotari holidays offer the perfect stress-free island …From £175 per person
The low-lying resort town of Pefkos, ringed by craggy rocks and sparse vegetation, sits tucked into the eastern coast of …From £144 per person
Kolymbia is an enchanting little resort on the east coast of the Greek Island of Rhodes, about 16 miles south …From £210 per person
Ixia, adjoining Rhodes’ Old Town to the west, is one of the island’s most laidback resorts. Ixia holidays offer sun, …From £139 per person
A gorgeous little white-washed town on the coast of the Greek Island of Rhodes, Lindos is a magical place for …From £241 per person
Most popular Rhodes hotels
Your guide to Rhodes holidays
Most popular beaches in Rhodes
Pack your flip-flops and the sunscreen for fun days in the sun on more than 40 beaches across this Greek island paradise.
- For all-inclusive holidays based in Rhodes Town, it’s an easy stroll to Elli Beach. Hire a sunbed while the kids enjoy water sports on the calm sea. Afterwards, sip cocktails at lounge bars and restaurants lining the sand.
- Colourful umbrellas span the sands of Ialyssos Beach, which is backed by hotels and cafes. Along with swimming in the crystal-clear water, this is one of the best spots on the island for windsurfing.
- A cosmopolitan vibe greets you at popular Faliraki Beach. Explore around four kilometres of golden sand, water ski across the Aegean and enjoy a cold drink in beach tavernas.
- Two gorgeous beaches share the same sparkling bay in the town of Lindos. The sheltered water is perfect for children, you’ll watch yachts bobbing on the bay and feast on seafood in beachfront restaurants.
Quiet beaches in Rhodes
Looking for sandy slices of paradise away from the crowds? Here’s where to get off the beaten beach path in Rhodes.
- Fourni Beach is close to Monolithos Castle, but far from the busy tourist resorts. Find shade beneath rocky cliffs and enjoy the unspoilt landscape.
- A few kilometres from the nearest town of Kattavia, Mavros Kavos Beach is a hidden gem. Bring a picnic and stretch out on swaths of pristine sand with cedar trees and dunes for company.
- Situated at the southernmost tip of Rhodes, the islet of Prasonisi is connected to the mainland by a sandy strip. One side delivers the waves for surfing and the other is a calm swimming haven. You’ll find markets, tavernas and guesthouses, but it’s otherwise free from development.
- Intriguing rock formations and transparent water frames the pebbly beach of Kopria. Just a few sunbeds and a restaurant ensure a low key vibe, while offering everything you need.
What our local experts say
Live the Greek dream at Lindian Village
This one’s for the people who love the finer things in life. The travellers who crave a touch of indulgence. The sun worshipers who seek the perfect destination along with a picture-perfect hotel. Well, this one offers you just that and so much more. So, if you’re thinking ...Continue reading
Eat your way around Greece
Mmmmmm. Greek cuisine, part of the famous Mediterranean diet, is among the freshest and most delicious in the world. Expect seafood plucked straight from the sea, locally reared free-range meat from the inland hills, an endless variety of flavour-packed fruit and vegetables, and a huge choice of cheeses and cured ...
Where is hot in November?
As the winter days grow shorter, you’re probably thinking longingly of a break somewhere warm and sunny. So, where is hot in November? We’ve come up with a list of top 10 destinations offering balmy temperatures and lots of sunshine in November. From Spain to Cape Verde, and ...
Your Rhodes questions answered
The island’s capital, Rhodes Town, offers everything you need with both history and the beach on your doorstep. Whitewashed houses, quaint streets and dazzling beaches make Lindos a favourite for couples holidays. The purpose-built resort of Kolymbia is a great choice for families, with a relaxed, seaside vibe.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:29 7 March 2021