A horseshoe-shaped bay, dramatic mountains and historic sites surround Puerto Pollensa. Pack your bags for relaxation and adventure at this spectacular Balearic Island beach resort.
Agatha Christie famously based one of her stories at this family-friendly resort. Once a simple fishing village, Puerto Pollensa holidays bring that serene island vibe with the exciting activities of a sophisticated holiday destination. Sand, sun and sea combine with mountain views, elegant dining options and the captivating history and traditions of Majorca.
Outdoor adventures in Puerto Pollensa
From deep sea fishing to sunset sailing and heart-pumping water sports, holidays in Puerto Pollensa revolve around the ocean. Inland, hairpin turns on mountainous trails thrill cyclists. Don’t forget your hiking boots for stunning paths along the coast and through lush valleys. Majorca’s Mediterranean climate offers sunny days and mild temperatures for year-round travel.
Why book Puerto Pollensa holidays
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Great for all inclusive escapes
Discover the best beaches
We love Portals Nous Beach and Port de Pollença Beach
Perfect for watersports
Floating water park, Palma Jump Park, Alcudia Hidropark
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Puerto Pollensa holidays
Beaches in Puerto Pollensa
Is a balmy beach holiday at the top of your wish list? Puerto Pollensa delivers a postcard-perfect coastline.
- Spend your days on Puerto Pollensa Beach, a Blue Flag stretch of white sand lapped by a crystalline bay. From sunbeds to water sports and restaurants, you’ll find everything you need for fun in the sun.
- A stroll along the Pine Walk takes you to Albercutx Beach. Pick your favourite spot among small sections of sand and coves surrounded by rocks for excellent snorkelling.
- Hire a kayak to paddle around the scenic cliffs of Cala Molins. When it’s time for a rest, rows of sunbeds line the soft, golden sand.
- Flanked by rocky cliffs, Cala Barques is a blue-green cove that’s perfect for floating the day away. Along with Cala Molins, it’s located in the small resort of Cala San Vincente.
- Take a day trip to nearby Playa d’Alcudia. The Blue Flag beach is a long ribbon of white sand with water sports, playgrounds and restaurants by the sea.
Quiet beaches in Puerto Pollensa
Rest or play in the heart of stunning scenery on beaches surrounding Puerto Pollensa.
- Are you a kitesurfing fan? When the wind’s up, the place to be is Llenaire Beach. Zoom across the water with fantastic views of Cap de Formentor.
- The secluded, rocky bay of Cala Boquer is a wonderland for snorkellers and kayakers. To reach it, you’ll hike through a lovely valley for about 40 minutes. Therefore, take all your supplies or visit via a boat trip.
- Holm oaks decorate the cliffs flanking serene Cala Murta on the Formentor peninsula. The turquoise inlet looks like a mini fjord and it’s an ideal spot for mooring yachts.
- There’s not a building in sight when you swim in the aqua waters of Cala Figuera. Explore the rocky seabed and enjoy breathtaking mountain scenery.
- Dive or snorkel along the rocky walls at Cala en Gossalba. The u-shaped inlet features a small pebble beach and idyllic coves on a backdrop of pine trees.
Most popular Puerto Pollensa hotels
Puerto Pollensa weather
Your Puerto Pollensa questions answered
With water sports, all-inclusive hotels, Blue Flag beaches and fun attractions, Puerto Pollensa is a firm favourite with families. Couples enjoy romantic restaurants, cosy bars and secluded coves. As a gateway to the Tramuntana Mountains, this is a popular base for hikers and cyclists.
Top Puerto Pollensa hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 14:19 27 January 2021