Introducing holidays in Puerto Calero 2021
Soak up the Canary Island sunshine on a summer or winter sun holiday in Puerto Calero, the luxurious jewel on Lanzarote’s southwest coast.
Take your travels to the next level with a holiday in Puerto Calero, Lanzarote’s luxury getaway. Sheltered from north-easterly winds and built around a picture-perfect harbour, this coastal village is the last word in idyllic island life. Dine like royalty, set sail on luxury yachts and lay your head in some of the best hotels Lanzarote has to offer.
Luxury hotels in Puerto Calero
The accommodation in Puerto Calero isn’t just good, it’s downright gorgeous. Premier hotels serve up an intoxicating blend of turquoise pools, magical sea views and lush tropical gardens. They’ll even organise your excursions for you! Factor in all inclusive holiday packages and decadent spa days, and your stresses will soon become a distant memory.
Book with confidence
Why book Puerto Calero holidays
Discover the best beaches
The nearest beaches can be found in Puerto del Carmen, just 10-minutes away by bus
Fab shopping scene
Millionaire's Harbour is where all the action happens, including retail therapy!
Sample the local food
Grab a bite to eat at Millionaire's Harbour and enjoy the stunning views too
Your guide to Puerto Calero holidays
A haven of swaying palm trees and brilliant blue ocean, Puerto Calero holidays are straight from a Mediterranean dream.
- Life revolves around the harbour on holiday in Puerto Calero. Frequented by luxury yachts, VIPs and sumptuous seafood restaurants, it’s a wonderful spot for a wander.
- Delight in magnificent coastal views on a clifftop walk direct from the resort. Head east for buzzing Puerto del Carmen, or go west to stumble on the picturesque fishing village of Playa Quemada.
- Pick up something special at Puerto Calero market, held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Catering to a more high brow clientele, you’ll find locally crafted jewellery, souvenirs and Lanzarote wine.
- If luxury fashion floats your boat, don’t miss the designer boutiques tucked away behind the main promenade. Shop ’til you drop, or just ogle from the window!
- Classy cocktail bars abound in Puerto Calero, but nightlife paradise lies just two kilometres down the road. Let loose in Puerto del Carmen for a night out you’ll never forget.
Day trips from Puerto Calero
Make the most of the sightseeing on your doorstep on holiday in Puerto Calero.
- Sail like a celebrity on a catamaran trip from Puerto Calero harbour. Glide between favourite beaches, stopping only to tuck into a lavish seafood spread and champagne cocktail.
- Famous for its luminous green lagoon and jet black beach, El Golfo is a Lanzarote legend. Walk to the clifftop viewing area for the best outlook, then enjoy lunch gazing over the sands.
- Timanfaya National Park is a vast, volcanic wilderness that awes holiday makers over and over. Hike between the majestic peaks and cavernous craters of this lunar landscape.
- Who says day trips have to stay on dry land? Descend into Puerto Calero’s aquatic underworld on a submarine safari and gawp at the marine life swimming right by your window.
- For perhaps the most inspiring view on the entire island, take the 45 minute drive up to Mirador del Rio viewpoint. You’ll feel on top of the world!
Puerto Calero weather
Your Puerto Calero questions answered
The Canary Islands boast warm weather all year round. Whether you’re looking for winter holidays or a summer getaway, every month is worthy of a Puerto Calero break. July and August are particularly hot.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 13:22 6 March 2021