Puerto Banus Holidays 2020
Puerto Banus is a glamorous seaside destination dotted with expensive yachts, chic restaurants, sophisticated bars, and designer stores, making it a firm favourite of celebrities from all over the world. Puerto Banus holidays allow you to experience the true luxury and opulence of the Costa del Sol.
This exclusive resort in Spain is celebrated for its sun-soaked white sand beaches and shimmering waters. There’s plenty of beautiful beachfronts to discover, including the famous Soul Beach, and a whole host of buzzing beach bars to keep you refreshed, even during those hot, sunny Spanish summers.
Even though Puerto Banus is considered to be a playground for the rich and famous, you don’t need to be a celebrity to afford a luxurious getaway on this part of the Costa del Sol. If you’re looking for a cheap holiday, you’re in luck. We’ve got some amazing cheap holidays to Puerto Banus for you to check out.
Puerto Banus at a glance
Sample the local food
Think cold, refreshing gazpacho and fresh tuna salads drenched in olive oil – your ultimate food staples for the warm weather
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Start with beach bar parties and then dance the night away at one of Puerto Banus’ famous clubs
Popular with couples
With a great selection of fine restaurants and buzzing bars, this is a great spot for an adult-only getaway
Discover the best beaches
We love family-friendly Playa Puerto Banus and the trendy Playa Nueva Andalucia
Fab shopping scene
There are tons of designer stores lining the exclusive marina area
Rest & relaxation
We get some strong upscale vibes from the designer stores, glitzy fine dining scene and golden beaches. This surely is the spot for utlimate relaxation
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Puerto Banus
While the marina is small and exclusive, there are actually many great things to do in Puerto Banus, no matter what sort of holiday experience you’re looking for. You may even spot a celeb here!
- The resort’s beautiful sunny beaches are a highlight here. Azucar and Soul Beach are two of the most popular places to unwind on the glorious sands of the Costa del Sol. These clean, well-maintained beaches offer fantastic swimming and sunbathing opportunities for all the family.
- If you love to shop ‘til you drop, you’ll have no problem spending your pennies in Puerto Banus. Shoppers are well catered for here, with tons of designer stores lining the exclusive marina area. Of course, these shops are interspersed with chic cafes and bars for some welcome refreshments.
- Many activities and attractions in Puerto Banus have an upmarket feel to them, in keeping with the opulence of the area. This makes it a top choice for celebrating special occasions when you want the full-on VIP experience, or for treating yourself to a holiday far removed from the routine of everyday life.
- For a golfing holiday, Puerto Banus is an excellent base. There are some fantastic golf courses in the area, as well as some excellent options located just a little further afield, in the nearby resort of Marbella to the east.
Puerto Banus itself is home to three main beaches, all of which are very different to each other. You can choose which beach to visit according to your own mood, tastes, and preferences.
- Puerto Banus Beach, also called Playa Puerto Banus or Playa de Levante, is a family-friendly beach located just to the east of the marina. It spans just over 1km, and features soft, fine sands and warm, shallow waters which are ideal for families with young children. This is one of the most popular beaches.
- Playa Rio Verde, again just east of Puerto Banus, is a lovely clean beach with excellent facilities. In fact, one of Puerto Banus’ most famous bars is located here. You can reach this beach by crossing the wooden footbridge from Puerto Banus (which is also a great place to watch the water birds in the river reeds).
- Puerto Banus’ third beach is called Playa Nueva Andalucia, and this is considered to be the trendiest of all, very popular with the young locals. It’s actually a network of small, connected beaches facing Nueva Andalucia, located just west of Puerto Banus, and is a top place for spotting celebs on their days off.
- For something a little quieter and a bit more down to earth, the small beach at the end of the Marbella boardwalk is a good choice. Perfect for romantic strolls as the sun begins to set, you could even hop up to the boardwalk itself, and enjoy some of the 100 mile long coastal path between Manilva and Nerja.
- Even if you travel further out from Puerto Banus, you’ll still find some excellent beaches. Some of the best beaches near Puerto Banus include Soul Beach, and Azucar Beach located in nearby Marbella. Azucar Beach is especially popular, known for its great beach restaurant serving up refreshing drinks.
Most popular hotels in Puerto Banus
Puerto Banus weather
Your Puerto Banus questions answered
Puerto Banus lies roughly halfway between Malaga Airport and Gibraltar International Airport, so visitors can use either as a gateway. However, Malaga Airport is the most common for Puerto Banus.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes