- Mini Fridge
Royal Orchid Hotel
- 10Km from Funchal (FNC) Airport
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Royal Orchid Hotel located on the south coast of Madeira in the lovely village of Canico de Baixo, in a peaceful and idyllic setting overlooking the beautiful blue waters of ... Continue reading
The Royal Orchid Hotel located on the south coast of Madeira in the lovely village of Canico de Baixo, in a peaceful and idyllic setting overlooking the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel consists of 98 rooms nearly all with sea view. The hotel is only 9 km from Madeira airport and 10 km from Funchal city.
Due to the new municipal regulation of the Touristic Ecotax in the Municipality of Santa Cruz, we hereby inform you that the municipal tax of 1.00 € per guest from 18 years and per night, with a maximum amount of 5.00 € per guest, will be charged at the Hotel after the 1st May 2017.
Please note: Due to the new municipal regulation of the Touristic Ecotax in the Municipality of Santa Cruz, the municipal tax of 1.00 € per guest from 18 years and per night, with a maximum amount of 5.00 € per guest, will be charged at the Hotel Royal Orchid, to guests arriving on or after the 1st of May 2017.
- Bicycle rental (surcharge)
- 24-hour reception
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (free)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Internet via modem in the business centre at a cost of €4 per hour
- Breakfast, Restaurant (Rocamar; Variety of Breads, Toast, Butter, Honey, Jam, Cheese, Ham, Salami, Eggs, Bacon,Sausages, Beans, Stew, Mushrooms, Fresh Vegetables, Croquettes, Couscous, Muffins, Pancakes, Cereals and Fruits. Coffee, Cappuccino, Tees, Milk,Chocolate and assorted Juices.
- ), Daily: 07:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Bar; Restaurant (Restaurante Catelaya, Bar Aloe; Snack Selection of Mini Sandwiches, Cakes,Cookies, Biscuits, assorted Juices, Coffee Cappuccino, Tea and choice of Ice-Creams.
- ), Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Bar; Restaurant (Restaurante Catelaya, Bar Aloe; Soup, Salads, Fish, Meat and side dish + Desserts: Variety of Fresh Fruits, Fruit Salad, Pudding, Pies and Cakes), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Bar; Restaurant (Restaurante ROCAMAR: Soup, Salads, Vegetarian, Fish, Meat and side dishes. Desserts: Variety of Fresh Fruits, Pudding, Jellies, Mousses and Cakes), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Restaurant (Soft Drinks, assorted Juices, Wine: White, Red, Rose and Sparkling, Beer,during main meals), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Selection of House Spirit Drinks: Vodka, Gin, Brandy, Whisky, Regional Liqueurs, Madeira Wine, Red, White, Rose and Sparkling wine, Sangria, Draught Beer, soft Drinks, assorted Juices, Chocolate, Coffee and Tea.
- ), Daily: 11:00 - 22:00.
All rooms are spacious with modern decoration and feature private bathroom, direct dial telephone, safe deposit box (payable locally), radio and cable TV, hair dryer, air-conditioning and kitchenette. All rooms have a balcony (except for Mountain view rooms).
To make booking a holiday at Royal Orchid Hotel in Canico de Baixo easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Royal Orchid Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Travessa Vista da Praia, Canico de Baixo, Madeira, Portugal, 9125-039
Please wait while we load the map for Royal Orchid Hotel
Questions and Answers about Royal Orchid Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.