Villa Casa do Rui
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
You'll find the Villa Casa do Rui in Sesmarias, just a 15-minute drive away from Albufeira and the necklace of sandy beaches that runs along the Algarve coastline. The Villa Casa ... Continue reading
You'll find the Villa Casa do Rui in Sesmarias, just a 15-minute drive away from Albufeira and the necklace of sandy beaches that runs along the Algarve coastline.
The Villa Casa do Rui is a traditional one-floor property with sugar-white walls and a terracotta-tiled roof. Outside, well-tended gardens feature a pool framed by a sun terrace dotted with loungers.
Separate dining and living areas give the villa a roomy feel, while a well-equipped kitchen offers everything you’ll need for self-catering. On the bedroom front, the villa easily sleeps up to six.
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- Terrace with table and chairs
- Pool shower
- Linen changed once a week
- Maid service twice a week plus a towel change
Private pool: 10x5m, 1.10-2.10m deep
- 3 bedrooms - double bedroom with en suite bathroom and 2 twins
- Lounge with sofas and separate dining area
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, kettle, tea/coffee maker, toaster, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
To make booking a holiday at Villa Casa do Rui in Sesmarias easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Villa Casa do Rui with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Villa Casa do Rui
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.