Porto Cervo at a Glance
This fantastic resort is mostly famous for the luxury yachts, but there’s more to Porto Cervo than just the rich and famous. When you take your cheap holidays to Porto Cervo you’ll discover fantastic food, great shopping and of course stunning Sardinian sunshine.
You'll Love Porto Cervo if...
- You love Italian sunshine and catching sight of some of Europe’s wealthiest people.
- The other half wants to do some designer shopping on a couple’s weekend away.
- Your family need a great summer holiday this year.
Fabulous family holidays to Porto Cervo
Porto Cervo is the main hub of the Costa Smerelda, a luxury resort area on the northern coast of Sardinia. The area’s amazing beaches and great Italian food are the perfect complement to your family holidays.
- If you want to spend your cheap Porto Cervo holidays sunning yourself then head to one of the gorgeous beaches in the area, our picks for families with younger are Liscia Ruja and Bados Beach.
- For something with a bit more bite, why not try snorkelling or water sports? There are some great family-friendly boat trips that take in the Maddalena archipelago with a chance to stop and snorkel in the sea. If you want a bit of danger while the kids are paddling why not try out some kite surfing at Beach of Isola dei Gabbiani.
- If you were drawn here for the decadent restaurants and designer shopping but can’t quite face the prices, why not at least treat yourself to watching the sun go down over the luxury yachts in the harbour? It might not cost the earth but it’s still perfect for a romantic moment.
- When the kids need a bit of excitement on your family holiday, head to the Aquadream Aquatic Park for some splashy fun.
Top 3 Must-See Attractions in Porto Cervo
- The snorkelling and diving around the beautiful Maddalena archipelago is not to be missed. Whether you want to splash around in the shallows with the kids or brought your diving gear with you, you’re certain to see something new and really unique.
- If the pleasure of watching the wealthy and window shopping for Gucci starts to wear thin you can head to one of the great museums and art galleries in the area. There are a few to choose from but we think that the Wine Museum is really not to be missed.
- We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, the beaches in the Costa Smerelda are really fantastic. The golden sands and warm water are not to be missed, even if you don’t want to spend all of your cheap Porto Cervo holidays sunning yourself.
Book With Confidence
Our amazing deals on holidays to Porto Cervo don’t last long, so you need to snap them up quickly. - Cheap Hotels in Porto Cervo - Luxury Hotels in Porto Cervo
Don’t be restricted by package holidays to Porto Cervo, create your own tailor made holiday by finding the cheapest prices available for your next holiday to Porto Cervo with loveholidays.com.